PDA

View Full Version : are there any players that live and use xbox live in syracuse, ny?

wrightb
04-08-2006, 07:38 PM
hi, and whats up unique gamers of the realm:) I am a syracuse xbox player, and i have a dilemma. My newest wants to play software has been an interest in phantasy star online episode 1 and 2 for xbox. I know this is a really frickin old game by now. I have dial up access and cant really afford the broadband at this time. I know that using the game pso for xbox will require xbox live. But, i only want to use it offline for play. I have checked threads previously here, and understood that all you really need is a friends gamertag upload onto a memory card to access the games offline mode. Having said this, i am offering a cash amount which is reasonable for the upload of that information. Please can responders be from the syracuse or surrounding cities. thank you and ROCK ON XBOX FOREVER!!!:hail:

ll Mista GT ll
04-08-2006, 09:59 PM
You live In Sicily? Thats awsome man. I'm from the Sicilian background.

I don't know much about PSO, but I'm sure that you do not need a gamertag to play offline. However, to play online you will and you will also need a broadband connection.

EDIT: Nvm, i saw it said NY :(