PDA

View Full Version : Quit Yer Crying

Wu3000
02-25-2002, 03:23 PM
this is for all those people who wanna bytch about their xbox and how few games there a are, sell your xbox and go buy a cube or a pos2. i mean the system is new, did you get that tis new.

so of course your not going to get all the games you want right away. i mean there are at least 4 great games for the box now. if you need more than that, go out and buy a nother system.
because of all the winers out there, developers are just porting pos2 games. enjoy your halo, and football now because in a few months there are going to be a nice selection of games exclusive to the xbox that no one will be able to touch. and for all these people with like 20 games already, ****! i wish i had all those games.

oh yeah and for all the people who play through the games in like 4 hours, stop. unless your trying to win a contest your going through the game too fast, take time to get the most out of you game. appreciate the little things the xbox does that no other console can. if you take the time to do this then you have to time for bytchin.

for all the people who dont bytch, thank you.

wu

JJaX
02-25-2002, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Wu3000

oh yeah and for all the people who play through the games in like 4 hours, stop. unless your trying to win a contest your going through the game too fast, take time to get the most out of you game. appreciate the little things the xbox does that no other console can. if you take the time to do this then you have to time for bytchin.

Good post until this part :)

I tend to go through some games pretty fast. Genma onimisha and Obi-won for example i beat in like 2 sittings each. But im aware i missed alot of stuff in genma and will play it again. I say, play at your own pace. If the game is great it will bring you back no matter what.

Wu3000
02-25-2002, 03:35 PM
this is true, yeah play at your own pace, i meant take the time to find all the things whether it be the first time or the tenth time.
the experience will be better.

was kinda ****ed when i wrote the first post, everyone i talked to waslike yeah man i beat it in 4 hours and it sucked. they didnt even know about the secrets i guess. im just asking everyone to take some time to explore, dont just play to beat, play to master!

Wu3000
02-25-2002, 03:36 PM
or play to enjoy

mahalan
02-25-2002, 03:46 PM
I'm having the opposite problem.

I've been playing multiplayer a lot (have friends over most of the time when I play) so I still haven't made it all the way through Halo (we don't like playing coop). Likewise, we use the Nosliw cheat for multiplayer in PGR so in single player I've yet to finish easy mode (don't want to play it much single player until I finish Halo). I've got Max Payne but haven't had time to put in more than a half an hour on it. We've played a lot of NFL 2K2 but I've yet to complete a game in single player. I'm in the process of buying DOA and Amped but have no idea when I'll find the time to play them.

Games are just coming out faster than I can get to them! If I've still got titles sitting around that I haven't opened, how am I supposed to play Circus Maximus when it comes out?

mattcoxonline
02-25-2002, 03:46 PM
now look who's the one b!tchin'

jhixson2
02-25-2002, 05:05 PM
i guess! but i dont want no cube! i hate it! way too kiddy!

Rock2
02-26-2002, 11:15 AM
Yer right dude gamecube is kiddy. I quit playing mario games 5 years ago or better.