PDA

View Full Version : How do you repent sins in Oblivion? I need help.

WynnFire
04-19-2006, 03:43 PM
Everywhere I go now I get attacked and told I have to go to jail for stuff I stole but I have not stolen anything. I get off a horse in a camp and when I go back on everyone comes after me because they think I stole the horse. Even though it was not there until I rode it there. Argh!!
Please help me.

SamSmith
04-20-2006, 06:43 AM
Hilarious, I dunno whether that's a bug or just extremely adaptive AI. Can't help you though...

wulkar
04-20-2006, 11:50 AM
if the horseshoe is red and you get on it you stole it.

and for the bounty thing are you wearing the cowl cuz that comes with a 500 bounty and a 100 infamy

Nato King
04-20-2006, 01:12 PM
if the horseshoe is red and you get on it you stole it.

and for the bounty thing are you wearing the cowl cuz that comes with a 500 bounty and a 100 infamy

Yeah I had that problem than I found out what Wulkar said that if the horseshoe is red and I get on it's stolen so when ever I get on it I would have to make sure that no one is around to see me get on the horse.

Slam Dunker
04-20-2006, 05:28 PM
Yeah I had that problem than I found out what Wulkar said that if the horseshoe is red and I get on it's stolen so when ever I get on it I would have to make sure that no one is around to see me get on the horse.

I'm another one who had that problem, i found that if you ride the horse long enough it will no longer be red and you will then own it. or like Serg_w-XBA said you can just steal it again while no one is looking.

If you don't want to get attacked by the guards but also don't want to go to jail then you can either pay off your debts in full or go to a thieves guild member (one in the imperial city where you join the guild, not sure if all members do it.) and you can pay him half and he will get rid of your nasty convictions.

Praying might help with minor things but im not sure, correct me if im wrong.

Good luck and hope this helps. :cheers:

wulkar
04-20-2006, 09:17 PM
or you can just not steal horses.

there are 2 theives guild people that lower you bounty.

armand in the waterfront in the imperial city and s'krivva(sp?) in bravil