PDA

View Full Version : Hardest Achievements??

Slam Dunker
04-20-2006, 05:41 AM
I was wondering what your hardest and easiest Gamer Achievements for a full game were?

My hardest and most rewarding Achievements were finishing Cod2 on Veteran, which i only just did about half an hour ago. This game would have to be the hardest FPS game i have ever played and i felt so good after finishing it on the hardest level.

My easiest Achievements were on Madden 06. I was extreamly dissapointed when playing this game as there was no training as such and you were rushed into the game without any understanding of the concept (i am a kiwi so i have no idea what goes on in NFL and would liked to have learnt, i still don't know what a first down is...) I played a total of 2 games... and was awarded with 600 gamer points...1 franchise game then i simed the all the games up to the surperbowl chose a team and won. Not much of a game if you ask me but maybe i didn't play it properly.

So what about you guys??

CarGuy
04-20-2006, 05:55 AM
most of the geometry wars achievements are pretty damn hard

swivel
04-20-2006, 06:04 AM
My greatest achievement so far has been to keep myself from getting caught up in these achievements. I respect that other people love them, but I fear that people will suffer through games they hate, just to get the points, which is the manipulative, and profiteering, purpose for which they were created.

Nato King
04-20-2006, 01:17 PM
I was wondering what your hardest and easiest Gamer Achievements for a full game were?

I played a total of 2 games... and was awarded with 600 gamer points...1 franchise game then i simed the all the games up to the surperbowl chose a team and won. Not much of a game if you ask me but maybe i didn't play it properly.

So what about you guys??

Hey Slam Dunker you need to get the last Award for Madden Complete 30 Years of Franchise. I did it and like you said all you have to do is sim the whole 30 years and yes it's really 30 years.:cheers:

greenpyro
04-20-2006, 02:48 PM
the hardest ganme for me right now (just counting the games that i own) would have to be pgr 3. that game is ****ing hard. i'd have to say the easiest would be fight night round 3 or cod2. then again this is just coming from the games i own., so there's probably harder and easier games.

Slam Dunker
04-20-2006, 05:19 PM
Hey Slam Dunker you need to get the last Award for Madden Complete 30 Years of Franchise. I did it and like you said all you have to do is sim the whole 30 years and yes it's really 30 years.:cheers:

Dam, i should have thought of that...i thought that was the career of the game and you actually had to play every game but never thought of siming 30 years but thanks for the tip :D

My greatest achievement so far has been to keep myself from getting caught up in these achievements. I respect that other people love them, but I fear that people will suffer through games they hate, just to get the points, which is the manipulative, and profiteering, purpose for which they were created.

I was thinking the exact same thing the other day, MS was very clever in creating a gamer point program because almost everyone loves competition and the best way to do that is through the games you play. I for one have fallen into this trap and am starting to lose sight of the point of video games...FUN! so i have to remind myself not to play it for the Gamer Points.

l Maximus l
04-20-2006, 07:55 PM
I'll have to say that Ninja Gaiden for the XBox on hard mode and beating the game was a major achievement for me...that was freakin' ridiculous, but possible.

wulkar
04-22-2006, 01:27 PM
my hardest one was probly champion of cryodiil in oblivion and the easiest ones were the rest of em for oblivion.

NascarZiNg
05-02-2006, 09:01 AM
Played madden 2006 got 1000 gamescore for it. Condomned 400 gamescore even beat it all... guess must do more to get 600 score. Now currently playing Far Cry... played 4 hours on it and still havnt got any gamescore??? And of course 40 for hexic HD. Total gamescore 1440 in two weeks. I had NBA 2k6 back in Nov when my xbox 360 broke down and got gamescore around near to 1000 was disappointed I dont have that score with me right now. :crying:

Nato King
05-02-2006, 11:29 AM
I have gotten every echievement that Ovlivion has to offer it was hard and long and stuff but I did it I thought this day would never come. lol Has anyone else gotten all the achievements for this game too if so plz tell.:cheers: :cheers:

mrmp3
05-02-2006, 02:39 PM
One I will probably never reach is 1st place on the leaderboards in Ghost Recon. Insane if you ask me.

CoD2 would've been so much easier if it wasn't for stupid teammates. The team AI in that sucked so hard. If your teammates die, and respawn far away and run back to the action, it shouldn't make a difference if they decide to stop in front of you and you shoot them once or twice. But yea that was pretty tough for me.

A lot of the ones for Geometry Wars are also pretty tough.

FatBox
05-02-2006, 06:42 PM
I guess my best gaming achievment was getting to a legit 44 in snipers in Halo 2. Back before it was ranked... The easiest would had to have been getting all my troops to level 99 in Kingdom Under Fire when I used to play that game online. It only took like 2 weeks...

Mitchell
05-03-2006, 12:47 AM
My greatest achievement so far has been to get a !!No. 5!! spot on an Amped 3 leaderboard. Also i'm working on some of the Hexic HD achievements. Hard as hell.

P.S. I don't understand football, or grid iron or whatever you guys call it. Us Kiwis play a slightly (...?!) modified version of the sport, Rugby.

Slam Dunker
05-03-2006, 03:59 AM
My greatest achievement so far has been to get a !!No. 5!! spot on an Amped 3 leaderboard. Also i'm working on some of the Hexic HD achievements. Hard as hell.

P.S. I don't understand football, or grid iron or whatever you guys call it. Us Kiwis play a slightly (...?!) modified version of the sport, Rugby.

Good to see some more kiwis on the site :cheers:

As for those hexic HD achievements, i almost got 150,000 points in the marathon game mode but stopped short at 149,800....that was when i decided to stop playing it and i'm pretty sure its impossible to surround one piece with 6 black pearls...i've only got 110/200 on Hexic and will be playing it a little more when i get my 360 fixed.

Ainokeatoo
05-03-2006, 09:54 AM
What i've heard is the hardest achievment to get is in condemned, when you have to finish the story mode by only using melee weapons. Of course I do not have condemned but I have played the demo, and it was hell of hard and tempting not to use that pistol.

Anyways, my hardest achievements were CoD2 veteran achievements, even though I have six more to go.

My easiest were in GUN lol all I really had to do was play through the game... Wasn't much of a challenge though.

BORNGD
05-03-2006, 11:08 AM
easiest FNR3, hardest MLB2K6 since every game freezes on me still

Nato King
05-03-2006, 08:37 PM
What i've heard is the hardest achievment to get is in condemned, when you have to finish the story mode by only using melee weapons. Of course I do not have condemned but I have played the demo, and it was hell of hard and tempting not to use that pistol.

Anyways, my hardest achievements were CoD2 veteran achievements, even though I have six more to go.

My easiest were in GUN lol all I really had to do was play through the game... Wasn't much of a challenge though.

I would have to say that Condemned was a little hard to get but I pressed on to make sure I didn't use that pistol on each level. I have every Achievement that condemned had to offer was it easy no but it does make you play the game in a different way so that you can enjoy that game and feel that you really achieved something. lol

Unreal
05-04-2006, 09:50 PM
I can name all kinds of hard ones. But I guess the one that really pissed me off till I got it. Was Top Spin 2. 1000 points for career and ranked number 1. Easiest was King Kong which is why it was a rental and not a purchase.

x11 M3GAC0N 11x
03-05-2009, 02:28 PM
My hardest had to be getting Scorpion's Kombo Challenge. I have made previous posts on other "hardest achievements" forums talking about it. You'll understand the god-like MLG Pro skills needed to get it. I got it but was it really worth the anger and all the weekends could've been spent with friends? The answer is hellz yeah

Symmetric-XBA
03-11-2009, 12:52 PM
easiest 1000 points on a game has to be hands down naruto: avatar. just rent the game, come home, load it up, press the b button over and over again and within 5 min. you will have 1000 points, then eject, take the game back.

I've got all the oblivion achv. and i loved them except for the duke of mania/duke of dementia where you have to create a seperate saved game so you can go back b/c once you choose one, it will auto. lock you out of the other one.

Just got all the available achv. for now in halo 3, now all thats needed is to wait for bungie to put in zombie mode on mythic so i can get the others.

o0Leeham0o
05-10-2009, 11:27 AM
On skate. theres an achievement to get 20 reviews on a single piece of footage which is hard because hardly anyone plays skate anymore.

daddy CRU
05-11-2009, 05:28 PM

Beating Saints Row 2. almost impossible without cheats. :bang:

Magika
05-11-2009, 09:10 PM
Too Human's Relics of a Forgotten Past achievement

longest 5 points you will ever get

Kid Cudi Fan
05-24-2009, 08:58 PM
Beating Saints Row 2. almost impossible without cheats. :bang:

lmao i hope that was a joke

Unreal
06-02-2009, 05:37 PM
Too Human's Relics of a Forgotten Past achievement

longest 5 points you will ever get
I agree with that.

XxBlackIcexX
06-03-2009, 09:02 PM
I just finished the Halo 3: Annual. I can't believe its not worth anything, 25 GT at LEAST. And before that was Iron Bladder... not so much as HARD.. but boring sitting somewhere for 7 hours... haha

navi1995
06-04-2009, 01:31 AM
You guys serious!? Why has no one mentioned Mile High Club!!

mangobama619
06-09-2009, 10:22 PM
i know right mile high club on veteren is so HARD
well my easiest has to be avatar/rtwc06+fifa wc 06
and hardest is the combo chalenges in MK vs DC
i cant get pass the 3rd one on antyone :cuss: :bang:

TheBlackBeret
06-29-2009, 07:37 PM
Cod3, an achievement called conservationist gives you 100 gamerscore for not firing a bullet (melee and grenades dont count)

pimpn THe strts
03-06-2011, 08:25 AM
Dead rising is prolly one of the hardest to get the full 1000