PDA

View Full Version : question about ghost recon

buller22
04-28-2006, 07:58 PM
I just got an x-box last week, i am not much of a gamer so please dont come down on me too hard, but in the second task of GR it tells you to destroy a building or something like that to create a road block. i keep getting killed by the tanks, how do you get past this, i am absolutly dumbfounded, i feel like the biggest loser but i have no clue how to get past this, any help would be great.

BuLLsEyEWTF
04-28-2006, 08:05 PM
Now I havent played this so i might be wrong, but to me - common sense says.. smoke grenade? try smoking up by the tank so he cant see anything :)

buller22
04-29-2006, 09:26 AM
i have tried that, i have unloaded all my grenades on the guy, it doesnt stop him, oh well, guess iwill keep on tryin, thanks thoguh

BananaMan
05-01-2006, 01:15 AM
just wondering, do you play ghost recon online?

it was my favorite game of all time, i haven't seen anybody online in ages, just wondering if someone would like to get a game going sometime.

Ainokeatoo
05-04-2006, 09:27 AM
I play GR2 and GRSS (summit strike) I am one of the best even though I may not be in the top ten, I own so when if anyone faces me, don't cry when you lose... Not meaning to sound mean, it's just the truth.

buller22
05-05-2006, 09:42 AM
, ainokeatoo, if your so good, how do you get past the tanks in the second challange, i am dumbfounded as to how you do it, please give me a hand here, i am starting to go crazy