PDA

View Full Version : Is My RAW Broken?

miatauro
02-25-2002, 07:18 PM
This is the second time I have rented WWF RAW and both times, I'm running into the same problem. All the title screens come on and once the WWF logo pops up, there is a CD and arrows pointing to a mini XBOX in the upper right corner with the music playing. And that's it, the screen freezes but the music still plays. Is the game defective or is my XBOX funked up?

XboxUserAndrew
02-25-2002, 07:32 PM
Mine, does that too, but it only freezes for like 5 seconds:)

Chr0nik
02-26-2002, 07:15 AM
Point 1, I do not rent games because people don't take care of them and treat them like garbage because it does not belong to them.

Point 2, they put those bloody identification stickers on them which usually are not stuck on properly and cause the disc to spin incorrectly.

I own RAW and 9 other games and have no problems what so ever, consider having your Xbox looked at under warranty.

Ninja Scroll
02-26-2002, 08:30 AM
when I got RAW the day it came out mine was defected.
During gameplay the audio & TitanTron would skip repeatedly and eventually go out all together!:(
It happened so many times that I just took it back for another RAW.
That was last Tuesday, and I dont know how this copy is since I havent even opened this one yet.:o
I have no intrest in this game unless a friend comes over da crib or something. Single player pretty much sucks and reeks of boringness!:rolleyes:

E-Xbox
02-26-2002, 02:29 PM
hmm...thats interesting...
i own raw and it works perfect....
u rent from the same store?
peace

Frink
02-26-2002, 02:56 PM
I rented a copy of raw and it worked fine. But I don't know if that helps any but I had that same loading screen then it worked. It might just be the odd coincidence of too bad copies of Raw or it could be a problem with your Xbox's hardware.