PDA

View Full Version : How would you show it?

Mwright
05-05-2006, 10:06 PM
If you were MS and you had halo 3...how would you show it off at E3 this year.....i think something big should happen....lets just hope they dont do it like they did the 360...by sitting on the floor:sleeping:

Jelloman653
05-06-2006, 07:02 PM
men/women dressed up in ODST uniforms will hot drop down a rope from a helicopter and crash through a skylight. they will clean sweep and take the copy on display. then a guy will slide down the rope in Master Cheif armor will take it and walk out. everyone will be like "whoa" then they wall all drive away in Hummer's that look like Warthogs.

wulkar
05-06-2006, 08:22 PM
hmm toughy.

how about making it not be a dissapointment like halo2.

Ainokeatoo
05-07-2006, 08:05 AM
Disappointment what do you mean, Halo 2 was awesome in the E3 confrence in '04

Actually, if it's possible, they should make a demo of it and have it in the marketplace so I can go dowload it.

BuLLsEyEWTF
05-07-2006, 02:33 PM
men/women dressed up in ODST uniforms will hot drop down a rope from a helicopter and crash through a skylight. they will clean sweep and take the copy on display. then a guy will slide down the rope in Master Cheif armor will take it and walk out. everyone will be like "whoa" then they wall all drive away in Hummer's that look like Warthogs.
lol.. :cheers:

Nato King
05-07-2006, 03:34 PM
Disappointment what do you mean, Halo 2 was awesome in the E3 confrence in '04

Actually, if it's possible, they should make a demo of it and have it in the marketplace so I can go dowload it.

oh that's what everyone would like. A DEMO:yikes: :yikes: on the marketplace.

Ainokeatoo
05-08-2006, 01:14 AM
oh that's what everyone would like. A DEMO:yikes: :yikes: on the marketplace.

Well a gamer can dream can't he? Lol

vman
05-08-2006, 01:50 AM
i would have a person in a MC suit come and present the game at the Microsoft Press Conference and pop it into a 360 that would be shown on a huge TV for everyone to see. then he turns around to J.Allard and says "I need a CONTROLLER" then Allard hands him one and he plays the demo.