PDA

View Full Version : Need a clan? Join Night Marcher's Elite Task Force TODAY!!

Ainokeatoo
05-06-2006, 07:02 PM
Night Marchers Elite Task Force

We will go by

NME

To all members please put this either in your gamertag,

EX: NME WHATUFAKA 808

Or in your motto,

EX: NME "host smell my fingahs"

Wassup, I am looking for potential clan members, I am hoping we blow up like all the other big name clans but to do that we need active members. We play all xbox 360 games, some I do not have, which I will appoint members who perform exponentially well in certain games, I will rely on those people to set clan matches up. We don't bar noobs from entering the clan, meaning you do not have to be 'tested'. which in lamence terms mean, even though we want to be the best clan out there, we do not bar anyone from joining. Basically i want a big and somewhat good clan who are up for really, anything, all I require is the bottom portion of this message filled out.

Required-

*Xbox Live Gold (duh)
*Be registered at either Team Compete or Game Battles (haven't decided which one yet, if there are any better ones out there let meh know... For those who have not hear of either the site's are teamcompete.com and gamebattles.com)
*More to be added.

Clan Application

Gamertag-
Game your best at on the 360-
Games you have for the 360-
How often are you online-
What is the best time to find you on-

We don't want hot shot people who are the best at something and don't want to help out noobs who may come across the path. We pride in helping other's so any hate, anger, or name calling will not be tolerated, we were all noobs once and we had help so why not return to the favor to the next bunch of gamers. Remember anyone is accepted as long as you can fill out the APP.you can get in.

I am in the process of designing a website and a forum for the clan I will get the forum address soon once I start on it.

http://www.freewebs.com/nmegc/

Jelloman653
05-06-2006, 07:05 PM
i never was a n00b. i was born 37337 and die 37337. but seriously, sounds cool.

Ainokeatoo
05-06-2006, 08:10 PM
Yeah, I'm advertising here, 1up, and xbox.com...