PDA

View Full Version : Lost Planet Demo

Overburdened
05-08-2006, 09:33 PM
I was able to download it this afternoon before they pulled it. From what I've played, it seems to be shaping up quite nicely. I might even go so far as to say it's better than anything currently out on the 360, except maybe Oblivion.

Nato King
05-09-2006, 07:46 AM
I was able to download it this afternoon before they pulled it. From what I've played, it seems to be shaping up quite nicely. I might even go so far as to say it's better than anything currently out on the 360, except maybe Oblivion.

About time a person has come forward and said that they have downloaded it. I am glad that is is shaping up to be a good game I just can't wait to play it for myself.:yikes:

Koopa
05-15-2006, 05:33 PM
This demo is SO AWESOME! At first I was like, yeah okay this is neat, trudging through snow and killing snow monsters, grappling around with the grappling hook, collecting T-ENG to stay warm....

But once I found out I could control giant robots, I was hooked. I've played it through at least 3 times and I love it. Multiplayer (please coop!) will make it a must-own. I highly recommend this demo.

FatBox
05-15-2006, 07:19 PM
It was alright but nothing spectacular, although the turn 90 degree thing is pretty cool.

mattgame
05-15-2006, 07:26 PM
It's gone?

Go420Dawgs
05-15-2006, 08:20 PM
Yah this game is shaping up to be pretty badass. I really liked the demo.

Overburdened
05-16-2006, 12:46 PM
This demo is SO AWESOME! At first I was like, yeah okay this is neat, trudging through snow and killing snow monsters, grappling around with the grappling hook, collecting T-ENG to stay warm....

But once I found out I could control giant robots, I was hooked. I've played it through at least 3 times and I love it. Multiplayer (please coop!) will make it a must-own. I highly recommend this demo.

That was my initial reaction also. But once I got inside the hive with all those things flying around, I knew this game was something special.

mrmp3
05-16-2006, 09:28 PM
The game is definitely awesome. The particle effects are sick. One thing I don't like is how when barrels explode they don't do much damage to the monsters. However, i could easily see that changing in the final version. I'm defintely giving this a purchase when it comes out.