PDA

View Full Version : Motogp demo!!

mattgame
05-11-2006, 10:15 PM
It is teh hotness!!! Oh my!!! Please download this one and get back to me....................

l Maximus l
05-11-2006, 11:38 PM
I must check this out...I just got back from traveling and I'm beat right now...definately tomorrow, though....looking forward to it...I love Moto GP....

CrazyCougar
05-12-2006, 06:33 AM
Absolutely love it and I can see this one taking up all of my spare time in June when it comes out!!! The first and second installments did just that, and while the 3rd didnt capture my attention like the others, I am really looking forward to this one.

SamSmith
05-12-2006, 02:29 PM
Really? I DL'd it yesterday, wasn't impressed at all... though, i'm only going by graphics - which might be a bit shallow. I'll give it another shot today.

nesgamingcom
05-12-2006, 02:48 PM
im downloading right now

ll Mista GT ll
05-12-2006, 05:06 PM
900 megs and its not really that good :s I don't really like the Motorcycle games much. Graphics are O.K. and nothing special. Oh well :)

BIGHARV
05-12-2006, 05:11 PM
In reminds me alot of the old motoGP on Xbox. Thats not a bad thing though.

CarGuy
05-12-2006, 05:51 PM
It's alright. I guess...

mattgame
05-12-2006, 05:52 PM
Well, I love it and the bike riders look as realistic as they come......................

CarGuy
05-12-2006, 08:33 PM
the best part is the wrecks

NascarZiNg
05-13-2006, 03:03 PM
I like it alot. Will buy it when it comes out.

CrazyCougar
05-13-2006, 07:25 PM
I like it too matt. And with is being a cycle racing game it wont be a HUGE seller only for that reason. Climax has been way ahead of its times in the graphics department for ALL the MotoGp titles in the series. So with that being said, i think thats one thing that hurts them now as many people were expecting extreme graphical upgrades. How can you upgrade something that was already close to brilliant?

The game reminds me a lot of the old GP titles as well, which is not a bad thing at all. Its actually a great thing! This game will rule my life once again once it hits retail..LOL!

SamSmith
05-14-2006, 06:04 AM
I like it too matt. And with is being a cycle racing game it wont be a HUGE seller only for that reason. Climax has been way ahead of its times in the graphics department for ALL the MotoGp titles in the series. So with that being said, i think thats one thing that hurts them now as many people were expecting extreme graphical upgrades. How can you upgrade something that was already close to brilliant?

The game reminds me a lot of the old GP titles as well, which is not a bad thing at all. Its actually a great thing! This game will rule my life once again once it hits retail..LOL!

i'm not so shallow as to judge a game based only on graphics, but I think it's obvious (for me anyway) that this game doesn't make use of the 360's power. Look at the grass / the people (all 2d cut outs) the Bikes are fine... but besides that...

mattgame
05-14-2006, 07:33 AM
The graphics, the detail, the gameplay are all stellar. I was never really one to care about the people on the sideline or how the grass looks. I don't see how that is important to the game or how it plays. At the end of the day, the demo does look as if the developers have made use of the 360 thus far.

CrazyCougar
05-14-2006, 01:28 PM
I agree completely Matt. Who the hell cares what the grass looks like??? LOL! You arent supposesd to be that close to it to see the blades and if you are, you are losing very valuable seconds on your lap time.

I for one think the game IS 360 material, but thats just me I guess. I'll have my $60 ready for it in June, because this game is worth every penny.

l Maximus l
05-15-2006, 01:13 AM
I haven't taken the time to download it yet, but, I will. One thing is for sure, though, I've enjoyed every MotoGP game so far, so, I don't see why I wouldn't like this one.

As for the graphics, I'm sure the game will get a little more polish between now and the release...if not, I'm sure it looks incredible like all previous installments.

I'm definately a fan of the series :)

CrazyCougar
05-15-2006, 07:31 AM
I am 100% confident in the title as well due to its past. And like I stated, the title has always been graphically ahead of its time, which now tends to hurt it on the 360 because everyone expects photorealistic graphics now since its next gen. While not photorealistic, the graphics are good, but the gameplay is stellar as usual. Definite must buy for any GP fan.