PDA

View Full Version : What games should i buy thursday (2/28/02)?

Kilik
02-25-2002, 08:51 PM
ok, here is my situation. i haven't gotten a new game in while, so i will be buying 3 maybe 4 games on thursday. Here are the games i have been looking at:Jet Set Radio:Future, Tony Hawk 3, Wreckless, WWF Raw, UFC:Tapout, Circus Maximus,and NBA 2K2. I am for sure reserving Morrowind so I am actually getting 4 games for sure and maybe 5 games. So, what do you guys think i should get? (you could also name some other games that you thought looked good because i'm still not sure of wich games to choose from.)

DT21
02-25-2002, 11:43 PM
Get JSRF, WWF Raw or UFC (one or the other), THPS3, ASB 2003, and Rallisport Challenge.

studepaber
02-26-2002, 08:35 AM
I agree with DT21, I wouldn't bother buying the other games, although I am picking up Circus Maximus today or tomorrow, but I think the best two are JSRF and Rallisport Challenge, btw Rallisport is coming out March 5th I believe...

dvsminds 116
02-26-2002, 09:19 AM
If I were U I whould go with JGRF , because that game rocked on Dreamcast, so with the upgrade in systems it should really be nice . If you are a die hard WWF fan I whould go for "Raw is War" , it has some flaws in gamplay and designs but I whould still get it..NBK 2k2 is awesome , if U havent played it for dreamcast , I suggest getting that title , if U played the dreamcast version , I suggests getting "NBA street" if it came out already for the X box in your area..Another game I like is "Dave Mirra 2" that game rules on the box...:)

Frink
02-26-2002, 05:53 PM
I have not played Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 for Xbox but the PS2 version was awesome. I was so addicted that I beat it 23 times to unlock all the secret characters and levels in about 2 weeks. But if you don't play it for marathon sessions it will last a much longer time. I am buying JSRF tomorrow so I will post my impressions. JSRF looks amazing.