PDA

View Full Version : Morrowind HELP!!

The_Sheep
05-14-2006, 07:03 PM
Ok I got a problem for my morrowind. I am level 27 and I am bow. I am poor and need to find some of the people alive (Which i about killed every person that used to be alive. :cool: ) and i need to know where i can find some grand soul gems that has not had any souls put in them since i am trying to make constant effect items so where can i find what i need?:confused: i done really care about the story line since i beat it once.;)

Hangnail
05-15-2006, 09:41 PM
Well since you killed almost everybody, i doubt your going to find someone to buy them off of, so your best bet would be to try and find a mage's cave. Or maybe search some Deadric ruins.

Fargoth
06-02-2006, 05:48 PM
well i know where u could fine 2 grand soul gems I believe it is Ules manor near vivec becareful not to kill her (the dunmer the human one dont matter) and try and pickpoket her

Infraredragon
06-02-2006, 05:55 PM
I recomend starting a new level if you realy did kill just about everybody. :confused:
But like Hangnail said you can find them in some caves.

Nato King
06-03-2006, 07:05 AM
[QUOTE=The_Sheep] (Which i about killed every person that used to be alive. :cool: ) QUOTE]

wow that must be cool to kill everybody in the game. Once I am done with the game i am playing now I am going to go back to that game to see if I can do that. Start killing people in small towns and than work my way up to larger city.:rofl:

m4oH
06-03-2006, 10:44 AM
[QUOTE=The_Sheep] (Which i about killed every person that used to be alive. :cool: ) QUOTE]

wow that must be cool to kill everybody in the game. Once I am done with the game i am playing now I am going to go back to that game to see if I can do that. Start killing people in small towns and than work my way up to larger city.:rofl:
It sucks that you can't kill everyone off because the ordinators are on constant respawn.:crying:

Fargoth
06-03-2006, 09:21 PM
wow i didnt know ordinaters always respawn...... I already killed everyone in all the useless towns like..... seyda neen that place is boring