PDA

View Full Version : To current 360 owners and new 360 owners

amd_man
05-15-2006, 05:13 PM
All I can say to you guys is good luck. I have had two XBOX 360's already since launch. With the same problem. Called Microsoft tech support and guess what. i gotta pay 135 bucks to get it fixed. A brand new machine, not even a year old, And they wont honor to replace it. There should be a recall on them, but they refuse to admit there is anything wrong, and I was told by a microsoft rep. I read they extended the warranty until today for thos exbox 306 users, i called in yesterday and was told they knew nothing about it. I dont find it right at all. people paying for there *** up.

I had a ps2 that the dvd drive didnt work, it was two years old., they replaced it with a new one 2 years after we had purchased it, now why cant microsoft honor that. They are just gonna keep driving customers away if they keep it up. In my business views, I thought the customer is #1 priority.

All the people who have had these problems as there have been numerous should get a petition together, and send it to Mr Gates, Mr Ballmer and Mr Allen. To do something regarding the matter, As it isnt only one person this is happening to.

Best of luck to all of you with Microsoft's help line.

my suggestion is hold out till the PS3 is released. As the 360 is having major problems that arent being adressed

They should be ashamed of themselves for this matter.

mattgame
05-15-2006, 05:22 PM
I have two of them no problems here. Sorry.

Highlite23
05-15-2006, 07:29 PM
Sorry to hear of your problem. I've owned 5 Xboxes, all with no problems, and havn't had any glitches with my 360.

I used to work at Game Stop, and pretty much on a regular basis anyone dealing with Microsoft was happy with the way they were treated.

If you feel the PS3 is the way to go , have at it. This is probably not the best forum for your issue though. :)

pjh13
05-15-2006, 08:02 PM
that sucks yours doesnt work, mine does

CENCEE
05-16-2006, 02:51 PM
All I can say to you guys is good luck. I have had two XBOX 360's already since launch. With the same problem. Called Microsoft tech support and guess what. i gotta pay 135 bucks to get it fixed. A brand new machine, not even a year old, And they wont honor to replace it. There should be a recall on them, but they refuse to admit there is anything wrong, and I was told by a microsoft rep. I read they extended the warranty until today for thos exbox 306 users, i called in yesterday and was told they knew nothing about it. I dont find it right at all. people paying for there *** up.

I had a ps2 that the dvd drive didnt work, it was two years old., they replaced it with a new one 2 years after we had purchased it, now why cant microsoft honor that. They are just gonna keep driving customers away if they keep it up. In my business views, I thought the customer is #1 priority.

All the people who have had these problems as there have been numerous should get a petition together, and send it to Mr Gates, Mr Ballmer and Mr Allen. To do something regarding the matter, As it isnt only one person this is happening to.

my suggestion is hold out till the PS3 is released. As the 360 is having major problems that arent being adressed

that's why u should not be cheap and but the extended warrenty!!!

FYI... u just wait 4 ur Sony Piece of Shyt 3 because they were glitches @ the expo on that sucker! :nightmare

greenpyro
05-16-2006, 06:17 PM

baha! mine works fine, you got fuuuuucked!

Heavens Gate
05-16-2006, 07:26 PM
Nothing unusual with my console either. Maybe it's the user and not the hardware.

BananaPooPoo
05-16-2006, 08:17 PM
the only things bad on mine were:

freezing sometimes due to oblivion (guide blades, loading, etc)
halo 2 maps ( i do not know why, but prob easily fixed) (froze once in campaign)

other than that, its been fine i guess.

Overburdened
05-16-2006, 09:17 PM
Mine has froze a few times, but other than that it's fine. I don't know what to tell you...

EDIT: I've owned two original Xbox's and never had any problems with either of them.

ReggieGrip
05-16-2006, 09:58 PM
had mine since day one...not one problem...not even a freeze of any sort...(knock on wood)

vman
05-16-2006, 10:04 PM
there is no doubt that with your string of bad luck, you are going to get the only PS3 thats gonna be a fukup too. All I can say is save your $600 and buy a Wii.

l Maximus l
05-16-2006, 10:51 PM
I know what the problem is...you have under 10 posts at XBA...if you post 9 more times, your 360 will magically work. Don't ask me why, but, no one new that has come here to vent about a broken console (in this case two) has more than 10 posts when they share the alleged problem.

Post up, it'll work.

J3bus WTF
05-17-2006, 01:26 AM
Mine runs perfectly.:hardcore: