PDA

View Full Version : Oh what to buy??

Kilik
02-25-2002, 10:43 PM
I was just wondering if you guys might help with this?
I'm going to get some new games on thursday the 28th
which ones do you guys suggest JSRF,CircusMaximus,NBA2k2
and wreckless are the ones I'm thinkin of gettin.Are these
games any good?Please reply.

greggp666
02-25-2002, 10:51 PM
i would get jsrf it got a (9.2) from OXM. i would also get wreckless hours of fun.:)

Kilik
02-25-2002, 10:56 PM
thanks I was wondering if wreckless was fun, I know I liked
jet grind radio on the DC so I'm guessing it will be even better
on xbox.

BORNGD
02-25-2002, 11:15 PM
get circus maximus cuz i'm really interested to see how people like this game...looks interesting to me. I'm hoping that this is a sleeper hit...but then again, i will wait till i see what people say about it on here

Nato King
02-25-2002, 11:21 PM
If this will make it better I am going to buy Wreckless next month and I am think about getting this game. I won't say that JSRF is not a hot game because I had a lot of fun with this game for DC. I just want something different this time around.:)

doctorrevill
02-25-2002, 11:22 PM
YES http://www.tiscali.nl/images/2/3/jsrf.jpg Looks great. And It was great on the DC. :mad: **** Sony:mad:

As for racing games, we are going to get a killa version of Crazy Taxi and RALLISPORT CHALLENGE comes out in about 2 weeks.
http://www.teamxbox.com/images/games/ss/283/image4045.jpg

And If you are a fan of Motorcycle racing, an XBOX only version of MotoGP comes out later in the Spring. And that of course forgets to mention SegaGT2. So picking a racing game could be tough. These soon to be released games are the reason I've not bought Wreckless yet. I'll get it used someday I assume. Happy gaming.

Storm
02-25-2002, 11:25 PM
I bought New Legends today and I'm still crying. Anyone wanna trade?!

Chr0nik
02-26-2002, 07:23 AM
Wreckless is fun for about 5-6 hours, then I got fed up of it.

Ninja Scroll
02-26-2002, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by Kilik
I was just wondering if you guys might help with this?
I'm going to get some new games on thursday the 28th
which ones do you guys suggest JSRF,CircusMaximus,NBA2k2
and wreckless are the ones I'm thinkin of gettin.Are these
games any good?Please reply.

First off, welcome to the best d@mn xbox site on da net!:)
Out of the games you are choosing from I would go with NBA2K2, only if you dont have a basketball game this year.
I own JSR on Dreamcast and it is a cool game. I dont think you can go wrong with that game either.
:cool:

Bundy
02-26-2002, 10:08 AM
I would wait till the 7th and pick up rallisport. That game is gonna rock. I have my copy on preorder.

l Maximus l
02-26-2002, 10:28 AM
Last night, I picked up UFC Tapout :D This game rocks!! I can't believe the graphics on this game....wow! The gameplay is sweet, too! All of this and I have a buddy that is actually a character on the game...Jens Pulver :D I played his character for about 3 hours before trying out Tito Ortiz...both are awesome fighters!

It's cool that you can actually turn up the blood effects, too. This is a sweet game and I can't wait to learn more of the special moves! I also can't believe how many fighters there are! Deeeyeaaaaamnn!! :D

Rock2
02-26-2002, 10:44 AM
thats a pretty good little line-up if you ask me

E-Xbox
02-26-2002, 02:44 PM
NBA 2k2 is d@mn good
but if u dont have amped yet
GET THAT!

Kilik
02-26-2002, 05:34 PM
Thanks to all who replied,now I'm really confused on what games to get.UFC I'm a fan of ,I like rally racing also, this reminds
me of the DC too many good games out at one time.Oh well it
sucks to be a xbox owner(sarcasim).

l Maximus l
02-26-2002, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Kilik
Thanks to all who replied,now I'm really confused on what games to get.UFC I'm a fan of ,I like rally racing also, this reminds
me of the DC too many good games out at one time.Oh well it
sucks to be a xbox owner(sarcasim).

Hey, dude...whatever you do, DON'T PASS UP HALO!!!!! That should be your #1 game, hands down! :D Anyone here will agree...the game is utterly brilliant

Kilik
02-26-2002, 06:14 PM
Games I have already.
1. HALO
2. DOA3
3. Munches
4. Amped
And I love all of them!