PDA

View Full Version : Fight Night Round 3: TRAINERS

BEATNGU
05-21-2006, 10:46 AM
Group,

Just have a quick question I'm sure some of you out there can answer. On Fight Night Round 3 during the campaign you sign contracts, right? Well, after you sign the contract.. when you go to train, you have to pick a trainer. My question is: After you spend the money on a more expensive trainer do you have to pay that price every time you want that trainer.. or after you pay the amount you don't have to pay again to hire that particular trainer? The info isn't in the manual other wise I wouldn't be writting this post.

Thanks,

-Matt

CrazyCougar
05-21-2006, 01:36 PM
Yes, before each fight you have to hire a trainer. So you will put out 25,000- 50,000 before eachfight unless you go with the free trainer. There is also some hidden trainers such as the "King" from the Burger King commercials, and he is free to use as well.

Whisper
05-23-2006, 11:23 AM
yeah you end up getting 4 trainers in the game before you're the champion, and you have to pay each time except for the king and the janitor lookin guy...

don't worry about not making money though, quickly you will start earning $1M a fight or more, you will always be able to afford any training you want, as long as you win.. I finished my career 35-5-0..undisputed champion..

CENCEE
05-23-2006, 12:41 PM
Neva Paid 4 A Trainer!