PDA

View Full Version : Round 3 Q?

greenpyro
05-28-2006, 09:40 PM
so yeah, does fight night round 3 ever end? cause in my career mode i'm already the greatest, but it keeps giving me contracts to sign. do the contracts ever run out, or do they keep coming until i retire?

SPARTAN VI
05-29-2006, 03:50 AM
Don't think you'll ever run out of contracts. I've only gotten my Roy Jones up to 33 years of age before I retired him. Eventually, training doesn't do squat.. so you'll have to retire him if you dont want his stats to go down.

swivel
05-29-2006, 06:39 PM
You basically keep fighting until you choose to retire. The oldest I've been able to go is around 40, before my guy's stats were just too low to even last the first few rounds. I like the system, it is the same one they used in the last game. It feels more authentic.

greenpyro
05-29-2006, 10:00 PM
yeah, slowly training isn't helping anymore. like a couple of fights ago i had my speed and stamina at 100 and everything else in the 90's or high 80's, and now everythings slowly going down...like i'm losing faster than i'm gaining...hmmm

SPARTAN VI
05-29-2006, 11:46 PM
yeah, slowly training isn't helping anymore. like a couple of fights ago i had my speed and stamina at 100 and everything else in the 90's or high 80's, and now everythings slowly going down...like i'm losing faster than i'm gaining...hmmm

Yep.. normally you'll drop -1 after you do certain training sessions... eventually you'll also start losing -1 on stats after a fight! So you'll be getter worse quicker than you get better. When that happens, time to retire... And when you retire, is there really a point to play the career mode again? Go on XBL buddy!