PDA

View Full Version : Review new plantronics 360 headset.

SH4MR0CK
06-01-2006, 07:33 PM
When I first heard about and saw pictures of the new headset I was exited, but when I got it I was sadly dissapointed. The headset just never sat right in my ear and was just plain uncomfortable. At one point I had it sit in my ear so it was comfortable but when i moved my head it fell out of place. Also the smallest tug on the wire will take it out of place (if not completly out of your ear). The weight of the mute/volume controls if there not strapped to a shirt will tug on the wire. Another problem I had was the controls themselves. I always found myself fumbling for them during gameplay and there not nearly in a convient spot as the headset that came with the system. However the sound quality is really good and my friends said my voice was really clear. But if your looking for a alternative to the microsoft 360 headset look right past the new 360 plantronics headset.

CarGuy
06-01-2006, 09:39 PM
i disagree. it works perfect for me..

l Maximus l
06-02-2006, 01:33 AM
I have the Halo 2 Plantronics headset for the Original X. It seemed to work great and I wouldn't imagine this one being any different. I guess it depends on the shape of your ear.

Personally, I'm more excited about a new wireless headset which is coming out. If it's already out, I haven't seen it yet.

Mwright
06-02-2006, 11:38 AM
SH4MR0CK is right on the money with this review. I bought this after my 360 headset broke(my fault) and i looked online and figured this would be a good one to pick up becuase the reviews were so great..it sucked..i could never really hear the people that great..it was painful to have in my ear.. and if i would move my head at all it would fall off making me put it back on during a game..so id just stick with the 360 headset because after u use a crap one like this,you dont want to complain as much

CarGuy
06-02-2006, 09:42 PM
It's in my ear right now and I just shook my head pretty violently and it didn't go anywhere... Weird. I also don't have a little pee pee head either.

l Maximus l
06-03-2006, 02:10 AM
It's in my ear right now and I just shook my head pretty violently and it didn't go anywhere... Weird. I also don't have a little pee pee head either.

hehe...I have no idea why that made me actually laugh out loud :D