PDA

View Full Version : I know what the GIVEAWAY is!!!!!!!!!!!



Creator
02-26-2002, 12:12 PM
Well i know what the GIVEAWAY is going to be, Its brand new Xbox with a brand new Sony KP-57HW40 (http://www.sonystyle.com/electronics/prd.jsp?hierc=8624x9421&catid=9421&pid=12091&type=p) inch tv, and a sorround sound set from KLIPSH (http://www.klipsch.com/products/productdetail.asp?id=398). Care to see what everything looks like lol well here it goes.

Sony TV http://www.sonystyle.com/images/large/shots/kp57hw40.jpg

klipsh sorround sound http://www.klipsch.com/images/products/promedia03.gif

So what do you guys think ?????? I think its great.... Thanks Xboxaddict. lol

P.S
I am just kidding guys lol

Creator
02-26-2002, 12:33 PM
Well can anyone gues what the prize maybe????? Lets see who gets the closes to the real prize......

l Maximus l
02-26-2002, 12:33 PM
SPAM ALERT!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Creator
02-26-2002, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
SPAM ALERT!!!!!!!!! :eek:

HEHEHEHEE i am not SPAMING i just wish i actually had something like this lolol

l Maximus l
02-26-2002, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Creator


HEHEHEHEE i am not SPAMING i just wish i actually had something like this lolol

I know what you mean, dude....I just bought a TV, so, I don't need that...but, I would really like a solid surround sound system :D

Whisper
02-26-2002, 01:08 PM
Hmmm, I think it will be an XBOX system myself...

Nato King
02-26-2002, 01:10 PM
I really don't know what they would giveaway but What ever it is I know it going to be great all of the members that I know are talking about this GIVEAWAY like crazy. Hmmmm I am trying to think about what they could giveaway but like everybody is saying they could giveaway anything. :eek: :eek: That's what make this site a hot site they try to keep you on your toes. When you think this site is about to get boring it come up with something to keep you coming back. That’s way I love this site.

Xboxaddict.com 4 Life:)

El Pollo Loco
02-26-2002, 01:25 PM
I think it'll be a gigantic bucket of fried chicken. YES! *crosses fingers* I hope i win... I hope i win! I need the chicken!

Creator
02-26-2002, 01:30 PM
yeah chicken fingers, i love chicken, actually there was a ferret out here on this forums witch i think might taste like chicken as well lol..

Capt Marvel
02-26-2002, 01:32 PM
A Canadian Mens Hockey Jersey. Signed by all members of the gold winning team.

Whisper
02-26-2002, 01:33 PM
maybe they will send us a PS2, a baseball bat, and a Digital Camera :D

Whisper
02-26-2002, 01:34 PM
hmmm Marvel, although that would be the greatest prize EVER, I dont think these yanks would do that, lol

Creator
02-26-2002, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by wwfraven2k
maybe they will send us a PS2, a baseball bat, and a Digital Camera :D

HEHEHEEHEHE that was pretty good...

Capt Marvel
02-26-2002, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by wwfraven2k
hmmm Marvel, although that would be the greatest prize EVER, I dont think these yanks would do that, lol

Wait a sec I thought one of the Admins was Canadian..Can someone kungfu this please.

GRAVEDIGGER
02-26-2002, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Capt Marvel


Wait a sec I thought one of the Admins was Canadian..Can someone kungfu this please.

LOL, MARVEL..i trhough so too, so whats the deal:cool:

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken:mad:

Creator
02-26-2002, 02:07 PM
Does Cannada have an army ? i never hear anything about cannada having an army or navy or air force.. i was just wondering :confused:

FlyBoy
02-26-2002, 02:13 PM
Where does Stephen/XBAddict get all the money for these give-aways?

El Pollo Loco
02-26-2002, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Creator
Does Cannada have an army ? i never hear anything about cannada having an army or navy or air force.. i was just wondering :confused:


Well sorta. We have a military it's just not very big. But we have the french. we could always use them as cannon fodder :P

j/k

Capt Marvel
02-26-2002, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by GRAVEDIGGER


LOL, MARVEL..i trhough so too, so whats the deal:cool:

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken:mad:


Well we really do need our own thread.. Im going to start "I AM CANADIAN"

l Maximus l
02-26-2002, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Creator
Does Cannada have an army ? i never hear anything about cannada having an army or navy or air force.. i was just wondering :confused:

Speaking of, as an aside, I would like to personally thank the Canadians for allowing us to use their tank on the war against terrorism :D

Capt Marvel
02-26-2002, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Creator
Does Cannada have an army ? i never hear anything about cannada having an army or navy or air force.. i was just wondering :confused:


No we have Americans to fight for us...Good Deal eh.


Seriously ...ya we do but not a heck of alot. I once heard that the NY police force was bigger than our army

l Maximus l
02-26-2002, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Capt Marvel



No we have Americans to fight for us...Good Deal eh.


Seriously ...ya we do but not a heck of alot. I once heard that the NY police force was bigger than our army

hehe...that's why my post before this one was a joke :D hehe

Capt Marvel
02-26-2002, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Maximus


Speaking of, as an aside, I would like to personally thank the Canadians for allowing us to use their tank on the war against terrorism :D


Speaking on behalf of every Canadian. We accept your generious words. I would also like to add that we are thankful that you Americans gave us our tank back in 1942...SO kind Thankyou once again.

Creator
02-26-2002, 02:51 PM
well i came to find out that they also have a navy fleet, i just never thought thier navy boats were so HIGH TECH lol .. http://cow.org/jokes/Battleship.jpg

P.S.
I am just kidding guys :)

Capt Marvel
02-26-2002, 02:59 PM
Wow the new model...thats way better that our set of boats

Crazy Joe
02-26-2002, 03:06 PM
we don't have an army so much as a peacekeeping force. Canada is all about the love, not the war. I know you guys are just kidding but those guys risk their lives when they go to foreign countries to try and STOP war for absolutely no domestic gain. just something to think about.

E-Xbox
02-26-2002, 03:17 PM
YO ALL!!
im canadian...
thanks max


i am thinking this giveaway will include atleast the following
XBox
controllers
games..
shirts...
hats...
posters...
prizes...
and the grand prize might be a nice pkg...
hehe
peace

l Maximus l
02-26-2002, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Gortholomew
we don't have an army so much as a peacekeeping force. Canada is all about the love, not the war. I know you guys are just kidding but those guys risk their lives when they go to foreign countries to try and STOP war for absolutely no domestic gain. just something to think about.

Dude...I'm curious...if a bunch of terrorists came over and bombed your country, I hightly doubt you would go and hug the terrorist. Force is the only way to stop it. But, hey...that's just me

E-Xbox
02-26-2002, 03:27 PM
Dude...I'm curious...if a bunch of terrorists came over and bombed your country, I hightly doubt you would go and hug the terrorist


well..how do u know that...
we could...maybe they will like us?
hehe

Creator
02-26-2002, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by E-Xbox



well..how do u know that...
we could...maybe they will like us?
hehe


wright.................................:confused: lol

Rock2
02-27-2002, 01:40 AM
OMG this crap is funny! But you know that all they will give away are t-shirts and hats and crap, or maybe evn a game or two.

Creator
02-27-2002, 07:43 AM
Naaaaaaaaa!!! :( for some reason i think its going to be bigger than just T-SHIRTS

fear_this
02-27-2002, 09:23 AM
Yeah, There going to give away an official Xbox Addict Rubber Ducky! :D Rubber Ducky your so fun. You make bathtime lots of fun. do do do do do... :D

El Pollo Loco
02-27-2002, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by Maximus


Dude...I'm curious...if a bunch of terrorists came over and bombed your country, I hightly doubt you would go and hug the terrorist. Force is the only way to stop it. But, hey...that's just me


We would send our crack team of commando mounties with their elite horses on a daring midnight raid. Come to think of it I wonder if the monties have a camo uniform?

Capt Marvel
02-27-2002, 11:08 AM
History Fact: We did have a bunch or Terrorists back in the 70s called the FLQ. Needless to say Civil Libs were suspended and the army went in killed them, arrested them and they nvr came back.

However as a Canadian who is against war and acts of terror. I have to say our Military might is really poor. All joking aside.

Goth dude is right when he says we really just do peace keeping missions.


BOT: Max your 4sure gonna win a prize with all your posts here..

Creator
02-27-2002, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by fear_this
Yeah, There going to give away an official Xbox Addict Rubber Ducky! :D Rubber Ducky your so fun. You make bathtime lots of fun. do do do do do... :D

:mad: :mad: :mad: I want an Tickle Me Elmo :mad: :mad: :mad:

Crazy Joe
02-27-2002, 01:39 PM
I'm not saying that force is needed in particular cases, it's just that in general Canada works to prevent war rather than go out looking for it like America has done in the past, not this time, don't get me wrong or misquote me, America is completely justified for their acts in dealing with Taliban and Osama, etc. But in the past America has picked fights.

Crazy Joe
02-27-2002, 01:41 PM
correction of first sentence on last post , should read:

I'm not saying that force ISN'T needed in particular cases.

l Maximus l
02-27-2002, 01:52 PM
Well, I must agree that America acts like we are the world's referee...but, like Capt Marvel said, America is completely justified on the war against terrorism.

I, for one, am deeply patriotic...and very much so even before Sept 11th. But, I must say, I will always fight back if someone punched me in the nose. I am not one to sit there and take additional beating. That's what America is doing at the moment with the Taliban. They give us a major punch, we respond by whiping them off the face of the planet.

And, I must say, I would like to thank Canada for donating their tank :D

E-Xbox
02-27-2002, 03:21 PM
they will give away atleast one xbox

Creator
02-28-2002, 08:17 AM
they BETTER give an xbox lol j/k

anthrax0r
02-28-2002, 09:35 AM
Seeing as though Stephen-XBA just won his choice of system from Readysetgamer.com, Im willing to wager its going to be the winners choice of console.


--- That is, if Hes crazy enough to give it away. Hell, if i had won id keep whatever i got for myself :D :D

Capt Marvel
02-28-2002, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by Maximus
Well, I must agree that America acts like we are the world's referee...but, like Capt Marvel said, America is completely justified on the war against terrorism.

I, for one, am deeply patriotic...and very much so even before Sept 11th. But, I must say, I will always fight back if someone punched me in the nose. I am not one to sit there and take additional beating. That's what America is doing at the moment with the Taliban. They give us a major punch, we respond by whiping them off the face of the planet.

And, I must say, I would like to thank Canada for donating their tank :D

We could could send in flocks of Killer Canadian Geese to poop all over Afiganistan.. That would teach them to repect our might.. We do this to Virgina, North/South Corolinia and Florida for free. Just because it so **** cold up here ...

Creator
02-28-2002, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by Capt Marvel


We could could send in flocks of Killer Canadian Geese to poop all over Afiganistan.. That would teach them to repect our might.. We do this to Virgina, North/South Corolinia and Florida for free. Just because it so **** cold up here ...


hehehee

Creator
03-01-2002, 03:50 PM
:( :( :( :( I guess i was wrong about the giveaway :( :( :( :(

RudedogX
03-01-2002, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Capt Marvel


We could could send in flocks of Killer Canadian Geese to poop all over Afiganistan.. That would teach them to repect our might.. We do this to Virgina, North/South Corolinia and Florida for free. Just because it so **** cold up here ...

Hey! I was wondering where those geese were coming from! You know, it's not exactly warm in Virginia either! Well, ok, maybe it's warmer than Canada!:D