PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe that worked

greenpyro
06-08-2006, 08:01 PM
so i guess i found a way to play old xbox games with custom soundtracks with the 360. prety much just go to the dashboard and start up a custom soundtrack, then pop in a game and the soundtrack wil continue to pay through the game. in fact, i'm listening to the doors while i play halo2 right now. i dunno, maybe this is a well known fact, but i figured i'd share my discover with all of you.

Kyle Static
06-08-2006, 08:42 PM
Schweet! Good work man, if only we could edit it in game!

Ainokeatoo
06-09-2006, 09:37 PM
Unfortunately alot of people have beaten you to this, but, you can not choose which songs you want to listen to after you have started the game which does suck.

ll Mista GT ll
06-10-2006, 12:47 PM
I found this out right after the update was released :) I was the first on XBA to get it I think safe to say. I found out when I was playing music and I popped in my Halo 2 disc. You CAN change the tracks if you have the Media Remote like me :) :D

greenpyro
06-10-2006, 05:29 PM
I found this out right after the update was released :) I was the first on XBA to get it I think safe to say. I found out when I was playing music and I popped in my Halo 2 disc. You CAN change the tracks if you have the Media Remote like me :) :D

touche', and i DO have the remote! woo

Ainokeatoo
06-10-2006, 08:15 PM
I do as well but I still can not use the guide.

pjh13
06-10-2006, 10:37 PM
I do as well but I still can not use the guide.

you dont get to use the guide you just get to skip songs

Ainokeatoo
06-11-2006, 03:10 PM
you dont get to use the guide you just get to skip songs

I know that, and that is the part that sucks.

m4oH
06-11-2006, 05:49 PM
Didn't know that. Then again, I haven't even played any original Xbox games on my 360 yet.