PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Recom Multiplayer

mattgame
06-09-2006, 03:53 PM
Does anyone play? I need someone to teach me the ropes as I am letting Halo2 go and moving on................................

l Maximus l
06-11-2006, 01:09 PM
Does anyone play? I need someone to teach me the ropes as I am letting Halo2 go and moving on................................

I do...

Gamertag: l Maximus l

(The "l" is a lowercase "L" and there is a space between my name and both Ls)

Anyway, shoot me a PM or something...I haven't even seen Halo 2 for months now.

TheCovenant
06-12-2006, 01:05 AM
I do...

i boaght ghost recon on day one and beat it in three addictive, blissful days. i never got into multiplayer though, and ive always wanted to. Ill shoot you a pm too , maxi. hopefully ill be shootin' cronies by the end of this week.

CuartoDePuto
06-15-2006, 01:35 PM
i just got it yesterday, but i am out of town for the weekend, will have to get into it next week

FuNkY mOnK
06-20-2006, 05:54 AM
Been playing BF2MC which to me is getting more annoying and becoming a run and gun at best. So yesterday I tried GRAW on-line, which is difficult to even stay in a room with a level 1, nobody will acknowledge you and everyone is a buff. But don't let this stop you looks like fun when mastered.

FuNkY mOnK
06-20-2006, 05:59 AM
I do...

Don't know what's harder the explination of your gamertag or GRAW on-line.J/K max you know we love ya.

l Maximus l
06-23-2006, 01:24 AM
Geez, Funky Monk...why do you have to hate?

hehe...yeah, I get a little wordy...you should listen to me in person...it's as if I like the sound of my own voice or something :D

AnarchyAo
06-23-2006, 05:04 AM
hrrrrm

mattgame
06-23-2006, 07:49 AM
I'm sending out friend requests tonight. Let's get it.

Unreal
06-23-2006, 02:24 PM
I just downloaded Chapter 2 for GRAW. So I will be online playing it sometime this weekend.