PDA

View Full Version : The Code is Coming.

The KeyMaker
06-12-2006, 01:15 PM
Greetings and Salutations,

Please allow me to introduce myself. I am The Keymaker. No, I
did not appear in the Matrix Trilogy. But that fictional
character does have a good metaphor for who and what I am.

I am part of a small group of individual who feel that there
isn't enough mystery in the world. E3 came and went, dates were
announced, and new systems were spoken of. Some console names
more....Humiliating than the others... You know which one I
speak of.

In a number of days, A second post will be made. This time from The Architect. He is producing a code as we speak and it will be released to the general public via specific websites.

After that, The Architect will release the KEY to the code and all will be entirely revealed.

Some might say this is just a publicity stunt, a plea for attention..ect.. Not at all. This is for interest, but has a specific point in mind. Did "ilovebees.com" not have a point or meaning?

Spread the word. We want to get this message spread as far as possible. The e-mail address I am using will be deactivated after the first wave of e-mails are sent. Bungie isn't the only one who can cleverly hide a code. Let the fun begin!

"Patience IS The KEY"

Sincerely,

~ The Keymaker ~

SamSmith
06-12-2006, 04:07 PM
what?

Lemon
06-12-2006, 04:28 PM
i have no clue...but i wanna know

Floodman
06-12-2006, 04:51 PM
Die in a fire.

:whistle:

ShaDovV RyDer
06-12-2006, 05:36 PM
Die in a fire.

:whistle:

I believe the correct term is 'drink bleach and die'

But in all seriousness I love mysteries like these. Most of the time they throw me into a roller coaster like twirl and when the answer comes out I am pretty much bewildered by how you could possibly get there.

Imperius
06-12-2006, 06:44 PM
I'm actually the KeyMaker lol. I was going to do a whole code thing, but I figured the direct approach would be alot easier on me and everyone LMAO.

Basicly, it would all unravel to be that I was looking for some visual/animation/video artists for a Xbox 360 project. But I figured, why waste the time, just post and ad on newgrounds.com and here. So anyway, thats the mystery. case closed lol. And I don't drink bleach, I sniff clearasil.

Plus, my post was shut down on TeamXbox, and i got discouraged.

ShaDovV RyDer
06-12-2006, 09:55 PM
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....ok...

Whisper
06-12-2006, 11:19 PM
Nope.

Hey i got an idea.. register www.ilovekeys.com

oh **** it already is taken.. ah well, still nope. call me when its all said and done.

CarGuy
06-13-2006, 02:52 AM
Remember "slash" from Guns 'n Roses? He f*****g rocked!!!!!! ::guitar solo:

vman
06-13-2006, 06:41 AM
I believe the correct term is 'drink bleach and die'
its actually "eat **** and die" but who cares?

ummm, sure, i'm up for a mystery.

Kyle Static
06-16-2006, 02:04 PM
If you're so awesome then why the hell can't you copy a key for me....just because it says "DO NOT COPY".....this guy is a fony. Jackass...I'll copy my own key.