PDA

View Full Version : Buying Wholesale

Whisper
02-26-2002, 12:12 PM
Does anyone know how to buy games at wholesale prices? Without having a Business Liscence... I mean, the games are way cheaper this way... but no Business Liscence here.

If not, how hard is it to obtain such a liscence and how would I go about getting one.

l Maximus l
02-26-2002, 12:14 PM
I have a business license, but, I can tell you that it's not quite that easy. You have to operate a business...ask DOOM...he just started up Game Planet in New York :)

Whisper
02-26-2002, 12:17 PM
I figured as much, would operating out of a flea market count as a business... because my dad and I have been thinking about opening a booth at our local flea market and dedicating it to Console, and PC games... so we are looking into obtaining the wholesale liscence

Hugh_Jass
02-26-2002, 01:20 PM
Your first step is probably to get a business license number from the state where your business will operate. This means a tax I.D. and fun with the IRS. Enjoy.

GRAVEDIGGER
02-26-2002, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Hugh_Jass
Your first step is probably to get a business license number from the state where your business will operate. This means a tax I.D. and fun with the IRS. Enjoy.

lol..haa..fun with the IRS..haa "The IRS sux ass!!

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken:mad: