PDA

View Full Version : A Diamond Card...Great Idea..Right?

Mwright
06-13-2006, 03:03 PM
A diamond card.A card that you can fit in your pants and show your friends your a true loser.Get money off here and there.Sounds great.iv i ever got mine.I signed up the day that it was posted on the website at xbox.It sounded great and i couldnt wait.They said it would only take 8 weeks..so naturally i call them after 6 months..The guy gives me an email to write to and tells me what to say. I email that adress and I get an email telling me to call the number back.So i did and he told me to email the same adress. I gave up on the phone(for a moment)I used the internet chat.A lady gave me a number to call..no-one picked up(called 5 times).and yes the hours were right.Got on chat support again and they are telling me to call another number and just a few seconds ago the guy gave up on me and left the chat.Now iv always backed up Microsoft on many things and i didnt even really care about this card until now.the more and more i try to fix the problem the pissed off i get..I really want to rip the jack-as-s that made this support system a new one..:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

Tony_Macaroni
06-13-2006, 06:02 PM
wuts a diamond card?

ShaDovV RyDer
06-13-2006, 10:04 PM
It's just a little card that gets you so much off of certain things like maybe a buy one get one free at Quiznos Subs or so much off your purchase of 360 axcessories(SP) at Circuit City. It's accually kind of cool.

I got my card about a month ago. Maybe your's is still on the way??

Highlite23
06-14-2006, 04:54 AM
Geez, I feel your aggrivation Mwright, and I wish I had some words of wisdom to help ease your frustration, but I don't.

I got mine a little late, but no biggie, I'm just wondering with the amount of submissions they probably received there may be a bit of a back log, so sit tight for a bit. I get the sneeking suspicion this "Diamond Card" idea may have caught on a bit more than they anticipated.

mattgame
06-14-2006, 11:26 AM
Yeah, I forgot that I'm still waiting for mine.:bang:

mrmp3
06-14-2006, 02:27 PM
Go to the Diamond Card website. Although you don't have the card so you can't get in store discounts, there's a chunk of online discounts you can get by loggin in.

SH4MR0CK
06-15-2006, 03:27 PM
Well I got my Diamond card but my buddy is havin the same problem and he ordered it around the same time I did about three months ago i got mine after six weeks i dont know what happin with his but your right microsoft does need to take a serious look at there support system.