PDA

View Full Version : Dilemma!!

jleblanc23
06-14-2006, 12:05 AM
Well.. here is my dilemma.. i am a Diehard gaming type of guy when i have the time.. but look.. i am graduating high school in a year.. and im going into Music.. and i just recently just bought a high end drumset.. in which i need for college.. and im going to need to spiffen up on this.. but are willing to wait.. but the only thing is that i can't have a job during the school year w/ band and all taking up my time.. but look.. i can wait on upgrading my set.. and use some of the money i get this summer from my job on a new 360.. i currently have the regular xbox.. and love it.. when i can play it.. but my concerns are.. : Is microsoft going to drop the price of the 360 anytime soon?? Is this really worth the $300-400 ?? cause if it is.. then im fine w/ spending the money.. but look.. my brother and family bought the regular Xbox for $300 right when it came out.. but then a year later dropped significantly. will the 360 do the same?? and would you recommend me waiting?? as for online play.. i would love to do it .. if i can afford it.. which i prolly can.. but just need to know is this worth this kind of money.. cause this can mean some good parts of my drumset that i could be getting.. but i can sacrifice that for a little while.. that won't be a problem.. but i don't want to be wasting my time or money.. and i've heard some hype about using this thing on a reg. tv.. i don't have an HD tv.. but it still can work on it right?? sure it won't be as clear etc. but i can sacrifice that for right now.. alright guys.. just if you could answer these questions asap.. that would be extremely appreciated.. thanks ahead of time..
Jeremy:D

killerscott
06-14-2006, 01:29 AM
I say suck it up. I'm in Jazz band, Orchestra, my own band that plays shows a lot outside of school, and I work at bestbuy like 20 hours a week durring school and I'm a senior. Just play games at night. you really dont need sleep. anyways yes it's worth the money in my mind. Definately the xboxlive also. you get so much more out of it. Demo's and everything. anyways i understand how you have no time for gaming. I really dont get to play that often durring the school year. good luck. You'll figure your schedule out.

jleblanc23
06-14-2006, 11:13 PM
thanks man.. its great to hear that.. but yea.. i think im going to just like you say.. suck it up.. and get it.. i'll prolly even start out w/ the Big Package and live.. and one game.. so that'll put me up to alot.. lol.. but anywho.. i think i'll just get it.. and imean $50 bucks a year is not that bad.. considering all the late night games you play!! :p .. but yea.. any sport gamers on here?? list the sports ones yall like the most?? thanks
Jeremy

ghost 009
06-14-2006, 11:40 PM
I got the 360 on ebay. The seller was an online retail store that only sells through ebay. The seller is called "world best deals". You can get the 360 at any price as long as someone doesn't bid above you. I got mine for $280. Some guy bidded for $256 and thought he was going to get it the entire time. But I made a bastard move which I feel bad for and entered $280 during the last 30 seconds and he/she didn't get it. They made a dying bid for $275 and didn't get it. I did this on Tuesday night. The 360 will arrive at my doorstep tommorow. I used fed ex ground which was $25. As you can see the shipping was fast.

ShaDovV RyDer
06-15-2006, 04:40 PM
Hey can you please let me know how that 360 turns out. IE any problems. I need 100 bucks more to have enough to get a 360 and with only lawns to mow to get money I have to wait another couple of weeks. I just can't wait that long. So tell me how it comes out because I may do the same as you ghost.