PDA

View Full Version : More games need XBOX ripped muzic!

FlyBoy
02-26-2002, 01:19 PM
Does anyone know why game creators aren't putting this option in? There are so many games with terrible soundtracks that could be a million times better if you could lay down your own tracks... hopefully these peeps will get on the ball sometime soon so we can listen to our own shiznit while we blow up boats and stuff(Bloodwake music stinks). :confused:

(Right now, I just play the mp3's off my computer, turn off the game music and leave the commentaries on):cool:

GRAVEDIGGER
02-26-2002, 01:33 PM
Yea yo, i feel ya, developers need to utilize this option! This is the XBOX not a system of lesser power! And besides he's right "BLOODWAKES MUSIC DOES SUCK!!" :mad:

Basicly if they dont start taking advantage of this option soon, XBOX gamers are gonna begin to get really, really frustrated with them and their dam games!! I FOR ONE, AM ALREADY VERY FRUSTRATED WITH THEIR LACK OF USING THIS OPTION!

So i see where're your coming from with all this, and thats a hell of a point!

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken:mad:

Ninja Scroll
02-26-2002, 02:17 PM
I know, this is rediculous! i think it's because the developers want us to only lesson to there trashy soundtracks only.
Im serious, I truly believe this. Some of them probably feel it's a slap in da face if they allowed us to upload our own music over there own.

One thing that ticked me off was that THQ did not even allow this feature for CAW!! :( That is just plain bs.
btw, that game is collecting mad dust at my crib yall!

E-Xbox
02-26-2002, 02:21 PM
juss wait till the next gen xbox games come...
almost all SHOULD have this function
its one of the best functions for the xbox....

l Maximus l
02-26-2002, 02:24 PM
Well, dudes...You guys might have to take into consideration that it takes about 2 years or so to make games...sometimes, not that long...but, it does take a long time, regardless. And, the XBox is a new system...it's only been on the market just over 3 months now. And, many companies didn't know exactly how this technology was going to work and so on...so, my guess is that we will see more games utilizing this in addition to the System Link technology :)

E-Xbox
02-26-2002, 02:25 PM
i agree wit max :cool:

FlyBoy
02-26-2002, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
Well, dudes...You guys might have to take into consideration that it takes about 2 years or so to make games...sometimes, not that long...but, it does take a long time, regardless. And, the XBox is a new system...it's only been on the market just over 3 months now. And, many companies didn't know exactly how this technology was going to work and so on...so, my guess is that we will see more games utilizing this in addition to the System Link technology :)

Even if it did take a huge amount of time to develope the game, do you really think it would be that hard to add this option? Considering all the other crazy stuff these guys can do in games, overriding their soundtrack doesn't seem like it would be that tough. Then again... 3 months is a short amount of time... ARGH!

I hope you're right though, cuz I'm diggity dog sick of this schmiggity scmackity crap muzic.:eek:

l Maximus l
02-26-2002, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by FlyBoy

Even if it did take a huge amount of time to develope the game, do you really think it would be that hard to add this option? Considering all the other crazy stuff these guys can do in games, overriding their soundtrack doesn't seem like it would be that tough. Then again... 3 months is a short amount of time... ARGH!

I hope you're right though, cuz I'm diggity dog sick of this schmiggity scmackity crap muzic.:eek:

Eye heer ya. It shood bee sumtym soon wen thay pool there heds owt uv ther asses so wee can lissen 2 sum betr musik :D

Frink
02-26-2002, 03:02 PM
Well I can see how some games should utilize this function. I can also see why others should not. Being able to rip your own music to Halo and Silent Hill 2 would be kind of pointless if not a nuisance. It would be annoying if you missed everything Cortona (I probably spelled that wrong) from Halo said because your music was to loud to hear it. Though I think games like Bloodwake and Raw should have definately used this function though.

HaloUK
02-26-2002, 07:36 PM
What games do give you this option?

GRAVEDIGGER
02-26-2002, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
I know, this is rediculous! i think it's because the developers want us to only lesson to there trashy soundtracks only.
Im serious, I truly believe this. Some of them probably feel it's a slap in da face if they allowed us to upload our own music over there own.

One thing that ticked me off was that THQ did not even allow this feature for CAW!! :( That is just plain bs.
btw, that game is collecting mad dust at my crib yall!

Yea yo, i feel ya. These game developers are acting quite ignorant, and they do have some nasty soundtracks! BLOODWAKE for one!!:mad:

And i agree with you on this man, my "WWF RAW" is collecting more dust than yours, thats because i'm using it for a for a dustray!! HOPEFULLY THEY SMARTEN UP AND MAKE WWF RAW 2 MUCH BETTER!!:mad:

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken:mad: