PDA

View Full Version : Which Game?

ghost 009
06-15-2006, 06:34 PM
I'm thinking about trading in my regular xbox to get a game. I have another regular xbox so it isn't a big deal.

So what is better between the games I listed? I probably wont base my full opinion on what everyone says but just give me your opinion. Hitman Blood Money, Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, or Call of Duty 2. You can vote for more than one.

ghost 009
06-15-2006, 08:27 PM
By the way while I'm at it someone give me the run down on this.

I am a huge goldeneye and perfect dark fan. But like many sequels (I know its a "prequel") they suck.

I heard Perfect Dark Zero sucks. I love goldeneye and the original perfect dark but I heard this is not really like them and they suck.

My friend told me that in multiplayer it is only one team of Joannas vs another team of clones of another female agent.

So in other words you don't get to customize your character. Is this true?

NiNeBReaKeR
06-17-2006, 05:51 PM
CoD2 bro.

CuartoDePuto
06-19-2006, 07:54 AM
i would say hitman, i played call of duty through gamefly and returned it pretty quickly cause it was kind of short

Shorezy
06-19-2006, 10:24 AM
I would definitely suggest GRAW man.

I played COD 2 and thought it was fairly cliche, it's just impressive as far as sound and appearance (fun without a doubt). Hitman on the other hand is just a little much for me. GRAW on the other hand is great if you're into the whole tactical shooter thing. It's breathtaking in appearance and its super intense (lives up to the Clancy name). Again, like you said, all based on opinion.

Hope it helps.

y2kash_14
06-24-2006, 01:50 AM
If you're into stuff like Goldeneye and Perfect Dark...I wouldn't really reccomend GRAW to you. It's a lot more slower paced. It's more about placing yourself in the right position to attack than running and gunning. I've never played Hitman, so I don't know what to say about that. Call of Duty 2 would probably be your best choice.

wulkar
06-24-2006, 01:01 PM
i have GRAW but never play it. and i played the demo for hitman and didnt like it. i played CoD2 at a friends and liked it more then both.

go CoD2.

and yes PDZ sucks. alot

Nato King
06-24-2006, 01:05 PM
I will have to say right now it's call of duty 2 because one I have never played GRAW and 2 I have only played the demo for Hitman.

m4oH
06-24-2006, 03:32 PM
I played the demo for hitman and I wouldnt recomend it. I'm also stuck in between CoD2 or GRAW. I've played both the demos and I like both of them. Hmmmm...

Jackyboy
06-24-2006, 04:00 PM
i would suggest graw. great online play and good solo mode

y2kash_14
06-24-2006, 08:01 PM
http://www.metacritic.com/games/xbox360/scores/

that's a handy link to have if you like to check the reviews before you buy a game.

Jags
06-25-2006, 03:10 PM
well having layed ALL of the games i would recommend Hitman because i liked it and its fun to shoot ppl in the back of the face with a customized silenced pistol :P
but if ur into the whole golden eye thing go with CoD2

l Maximus l
06-26-2006, 01:35 AM
I haven't played Hitman, but, I've played all the way through COD2 and GRAW.

GRAW single handidly made me completely forget about Halo 2 and how bad it sucks. GRAW is the best Tom Clancy installment to date, IMO.

Plus, GRAW is going to have 4 new multi-player maps and 5 new weapons very soon. Can't wait!

Rochey69r
07-02-2006, 03:43 AM
By the way while I'm at it someone give me the run down on this.

I am a huge goldeneye and perfect dark fan. But like many sequels (I know its a "prequel") they suck.

I heard Perfect Dark Zero sucks. I love goldeneye and the original perfect dark but I heard this is not really like them and they suck.

My friend told me that in multiplayer it is only one team of Joannas vs another team of clones of another female agent.

So in other words you don't get to customize your character. Is this true?

man u should rent pd0. i have it and i must say its my least played 360 title.

i too loved goldeneye and the orig perfect dark.

this new perfect dark is just stock and boring.

positives- great variety of levels -good visuals

negatives- there is like 4-5 bots. u cant customize your character/team names/bots -no classic levels -when you change the difficulty of the solo missions u dont get any more objectives it just makes the ai better.

give it a rent, but i think u will find the game to be a big letdown i comparrison to pd and goldeneye. your friend is right.

y2kash_14
07-02-2006, 03:10 PM
another thing you could do is download free demos off of the marketplace. i'm pretty sure they have one for just about every game

greenpyro
07-02-2006, 03:25 PM
i voted for all 3 because i found a way to beat the system :)

Jacob
07-02-2006, 04:37 PM
Perfect Dark Zero single player isn't that great...some levels are..some aren;t, BUT I think the multiplayer is best game for the 360 by far.

Shadow20002
07-05-2006, 08:44 PM
Get Hitman Blood Money now, wait for Prey if you like FPS.

y2kash_14
07-05-2006, 11:20 PM
just played some of Hitman...it's a really fun game, if you have the patience for it. But it sure is satisfying to see your elaborate plan work. Don't get this if you're expecting a regular shooter.

NINE BREAKER
07-08-2006, 01:54 PM
I say wiat for Chromehounds!

Goku_69
07-08-2006, 08:02 PM
i own all 3 games and love all of them. COD2 is kinda short as is Hitman. if u don't have Live i would get hitman. If u do and u can only get one i would lean toward GRAW just because u can have a blast with others. It is kinda hard but woth it!