PDA

View Full Version : n e one pick up n e of the 6 new games?

E-Xbox
02-26-2002, 02:13 PM
hey all
im juss wondering...
did n e of u pick up the six new games listen on the main page of this site??
if u did...
what was it?...and what are your thoughts on the game?

peace :)

l Maximus l
02-26-2002, 02:14 PM
I haven't...However, I did pick up UFC Tapout last night :) AWESOME GAME!! :D

E-Xbox
02-26-2002, 02:22 PM
hey man
u serious?
well i meant in specific the new 6 games...
but in general any new games
what u think of it?
u like it?

P.s. do u have doa3?...u get my pm yet?

peace

l Maximus l
02-26-2002, 02:28 PM
I love UFC Tapout...I don't have DOA3...DOA3 is a good game, but, I, personally, wouldn't buy it only because it lacks the technique for special moves that I am more accustomed to...like the Mortal Kombat series.

In other words, if a person started mashing buttons while fighting against a skilled person that knows the special moves while playing Mortal Kombat...then, there would be no way that the button masher could win...not even close.

Same goes for UFC Tapout. This game has so many moves, so many fighters, and, graphically, it's probably one of the most impressive games based on realism that I have seen in person! It's very impressive. In fact, I even have a buddy that fights in the UFC and he's even on the game! Jens Pulver is his name :)

E-Xbox
02-26-2002, 02:31 PM
yo max
did u play the old UFC championship game?
how do they compare?
which do u like better?

lata

Snoopy7548
02-26-2002, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
In other words, if a person started mashing buttons while fighting against a skilled person that knows the special moves while playing Mortal Kombat...then, there would be no way that the button masher could win...not even close.

yea, its so annoying, when you play someone who sucks at videogames, and youre playing a fighting game, and theyre just mashing buttons, and then they beat you, and then they think that theyre like better than u and everything, man its so annoying

E-Xbox
02-26-2002, 02:38 PM
yea yea
that ****es me off so much
cuz u know what u are doing and the other person is juss pushing buttons and is laughing....
and you are like "WTF!"
thats when u smoke them in real life...
hehe....
lata

l Maximus l
02-26-2002, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by E-Xbox
yo max
did u play the old UFC championship game?
how do they compare?
which do u like better?

lata

I didn't actually play the Dreamcast version of UFC, but, I did see it...and the XBox version blows it away, in my opinion. :)

Snoopy7548
02-26-2002, 05:01 PM
i have the one for psx (i burned it), and its so fun. the best part is when the guy is like, are you ready? are you ready? LETS GET IT ON!!! haha, its so awesome when he says that. does he say that in the xbox version? cause if he does, im gonna buy it, haha:D

l Maximus l
02-26-2002, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Snoopy7548
i have the one for psx (i burned it), and its so fun. the best part is when the guy is like, are you ready? are you ready? LETS GET IT ON!!! haha, its so awesome when he says that. does he say that in the xbox version? cause if he does, im gonna buy it, haha:D

Oh yeah, Big John McCarthy is on it..."Let's GET IT ON!!!" :D

Snoopy7548
02-26-2002, 07:19 PM
haha, awesome!:D

GRAVEDIGGER
02-26-2002, 10:48 PM
I didnt pic up any of these games yet, but this weekend i definately plan to go pic up NBA 2K2!!, this game looks simply raw:cool:

BTW, yo MAXIMUS that dam UFC is pretty raw man, my friend got it today and i just got back about an hour ago from slayin his ass with the rawdawgs DAN SEVERN!! and KEVIN RANDLEMAN:cool:

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken:mad:

Rock2
02-27-2002, 12:24 AM
I've recently bought New legends and its alright once you get into it. I also recently bought Wreckless which is awesome.

Razor70
02-27-2002, 01:07 PM
My newest games I have bought are..Wreckless (Awesome), WWF Raw (Great Game) and today I am getting All Star Baseball 2k3 and this thursday I will be getting NBA 2k2. Hopefully if my buddy pays me the money he owes me this weekend I will be picking up JSRF too. Man I need to slow down on the game perchasing...Naw I need more more more! Ha Ha Ha Ha!

Ninja Scroll
02-27-2002, 01:53 PM
Last game I bought was WWF RAW, man, that game is collecting mad dust right about now.
I dont know what my next game will be to purchase.
I still got to beat Genma Onimusha, that game kicks ass!:cool:

I see alot of you are talking about UFC TapOut, well I played it in this Software Ect. last week and I was not that impressed with it:(
Im not bashing it or anything, but didnt seem no better than anything else.
And to my dawg waximus, dont sleep on UFC on Dreamcast!
That game was one of the best in it's time foe sho doe son!
You even said you did not play it ever, so how you gonna say something else blew it out da water:rolleyes:
Anyways, im still waiting for a d@mn RPG so,............ I aint got nothing but time and money on my Xbox gaming hands!:D

E-Xbox
02-27-2002, 02:46 PM
hey guys
last game i bought was RAW
but next week...
im buying TONY HAWK 3!!!
wooo..i cant wait
peace