PDA

View Full Version : FIFA World Cup Germany 2006

EMX
06-19-2006, 09:43 AM
Does anyone else have this game? I just picked it up yesterday and I'd like to play some *****es on Xbox Live.

Shorezy
06-19-2006, 10:18 AM
Hey man,

I've got this game and frickin' love it.

However my live is currently inactive. Just add me up and i'll get 'er workin' again soon.

BTW - Shotty Mexico!

:cheers:

CENCEE
06-19-2006, 01:43 PM
Hit Me Up U Focker And Meet Ur Doom!

I

pjh13
06-19-2006, 09:59 PM
how does everyone like this game? i really love the fifa games in general but this years crop of ea games licks taint, so i am not sure wether to get it or not

Shorezy
06-20-2006, 02:32 PM
I'm not the best diplomat for the whole FIFA game experience since this is my first FIFA purchase for any system, but there are a number of strengths to the World Cup Game.

First thing that grabbed my attention was the set up of the game itself as well as the soundtrack, LOVE the soundtrack (in the menus anyway). Plus the realistic affects added to each game and the physics themselves are really smooth (again based on my personal opinion and experience).

Either way I love the game, and I can't wait to play it LIVE against some of you guys, but my opinion in this case may fall under the ignorance is bliss idea.

I think you should pick 'er up though!

EMX
06-22-2006, 08:35 AM
I think the game is a lot of fun. I'd get it if you were on the edge about it.

Shorezy
06-22-2006, 09:02 AM
Yeah absolutely,

By the way guys, my gamertag is now ShorzeE. Add me up so I can eat your food.

pjh13
06-22-2006, 11:40 AM
Thanks for the advice guys, i really want to get this game but i am still deciding between this and nba live. i am just not sure i need a basketball fix or soccer fix more

flyxboxfly
06-24-2006, 08:13 AM
i just rented road to the world cup. fun to play but the running i jefky like they twisted an ankle. also, i hate that there are no league play, i know it's a "world cup" game but i have a PC verison of fifa 06' and it has both league and the cup. lazy ba$terd$.