PDA

View Full Version : DDR for 360??

ShaDovV RyDer
06-20-2006, 01:23 PM
So I go to EB Games today and I'm talking to the guy about trading in my original Xbox. I tell him that I would like to trade it in but that I know that I won't be able to play DDR on it because of the mats not connecting. Then he tells me that there is a DDR in the making now for the 360 and that they are also coming with new mats but that there is no release date yet. Is this true??? Are they really coming out with a DDR for the 360 sometime soon?? I'm about to research a little more but I thought that I would come to you guys first.

- Carrot

swivel
06-20-2006, 07:46 PM
I think it was nuts for MS to not have a DDR for the XBox2 at launch. They say that they want the Japanese market, and yet they don't have a dance game from the get-go. These games can be coded in a month, and the potential to have dance-offs on Live, and sell individual songs, it just seems like a natural... and yet.... ball dropped.

pitt4ever
06-21-2006, 06:57 AM
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/puzzle/ddrevolutionuniverse/index.html?q=DDR%20Universe

mattgame
06-21-2006, 09:05 AM
And yet somehow I'm not excited.:whistle:

ShaDovV RyDer
06-21-2006, 09:12 AM
Hey thanks for that link pit. I guess the guy was telling the truth then.

BTW Matt you know you wanna shake your tail feather to those techno beats.:hump:

m4oH
06-21-2006, 10:26 AM
For some reason I became slightly arroused while reading this thread. :watchout:

mattgame
06-21-2006, 07:31 PM
For some reason I became slightly arroused while reading this thread. :watchout:

Your arosal aroused me.....................:hump:

y2kash_14
06-24-2006, 01:46 AM
guitar hero please!

swivel
06-24-2006, 03:08 PM
guitar hero please!

Amen.

If you haven't played this game, go to Best Buy and give it a try. Most of them currently have the game set up on the Demo PS2's. This game is worth the $200 it costs to buy a PS2 and the game. A friend of mine, and longtime XBox addict recently did just this and is upset that he didn't do it sooner. Now he is buying Greatest Hits PS2 games that he never had a chance to check out, and is getting a ton of great gaming on the cheap.

One less fanatic in the world, and one more all-around gamer.

thatdude222
06-27-2006, 02:31 PM
Amen.

If you haven't played this game, go to Best Buy and give it a try. Most of them currently have the game set up on the Demo PS2's. This game is worth the $200 it costs to buy a PS2 and the game. A friend of mine, and longtime XBox addict recently did just this and is upset that he didn't do it sooner. Now he is buying Greatest Hits PS2 games that he never had a chance to check out, and is getting a ton of great gaming on the cheap.

One less fanatic in the world, and one more all-around gamer.
guitar hero that great? seems kinda repeitive... never played it though. i guess i should check it out