PDA

View Full Version : Ohhh it feels so good to be back at XBA!!!!

JeremyX
02-26-2002, 04:18 PM
Some of you may remember me, others may not give a rats a$$ about who i am. Man this place still kicks a$$! Just thought that I 'd give a shout out to jason-XBA, Maximus, ninja scroll and Jeremy-XBA. Man it's been ahwile! I've been playing nothing but Halo(still), Hitz, fever and today I'm getting JSRF and RAW IS WAR!!!! Man am I glad that I bought an Xbox. Unfortinatly I've been very ill this past mounth and have not been able to do a whole lot, but the Xbox kept me more than ocuppided while I was sick. I still won't be able to come here as often as I'd like. I can't really leave my bed, at least while I'm recooperating. My cousin let me use his laptop today. pretty cool of him. anyways, I look foward to talking to you guys soon.

Keep on playing Xbox!!!!!!

JeremyX :)

l Maximus l
02-26-2002, 04:25 PM
**Maximus rubs his eyes and blinks a few times...does a few double-takes....**

Is this JeremyX??!?! Whoa, dude! I thought you may have fallen off the face of the planet or something! Wow! :eek:

It's good to have you back, man... I've gotten a little more acquainted to the forums in your absense ;) There are some cool dudes here! It's the best site on the net!

Oh yeah...And, keep playing! I just bought UFC Tapout last night...it's AWESOME! :D

See you later, bud! :)

Azazel
02-26-2002, 04:38 PM
Is UFC worth buying Max. XBA gave it a great review, but is it worth the money or more of a rental?

chili325
02-26-2002, 05:05 PM
On that subject... I bought raw, and the only thing im truly impressed with is the 'create a superstar' mode. It almost makes the game worth buying. Is UFC better, and if so, how much better, worth a trade? :eek:

l Maximus l
02-26-2002, 05:23 PM
Well, Ty...and Chili...I think UFC Tapout is bad ass! You can read my review in there, too. Just click Find Games and find UFC Tapout...It's near the top :)

Personally, I'm glad I bought it :D I traded in two games for it (with store credit still left over). I traded Max Payne (beat it, smoked it, had fun, bought the T-Shirt - but, I most likely wouldn't play it again)...and I traded Bloodwake (It was my worst game...I hardly shed a tear).

I also have a buddy that actually fights in the UFC named Jens Pulver :D I kid you not, the graphics are utterly mind-blowing...they present probably the highest level of realism in any game that I have seen to date.

I mean, this game is no Halo, right? It's a fighting game. I think it tokes DOA3, personally. One of the greatest things about the game is that it actually takes skill. You can't actually win by mashing buttons. I also like how you can turn up the blood effects. It's a sweet game! Also, even the ground battles are more interesting than the real UFC!! I kid you not! There is so much more technique in it...I'm learning more and more....this game will have me hooked for a long time...and I can't wait to try out Multi-player!!

This would be a sweet game where you can select Tournament mode and have a few buddies over and have a dook out session. And, there must be 40 fighters or something...And about 8 create your own fighters and a handful of unlockable fighters. This game will keep you going for some time :)

The create a fighter mode is not as extensive as RAWs, as I understand. But, I haven't played RAW yet...but, I can't imagine it being better than UFC. It's sweet!

E-Xbox
02-26-2002, 05:36 PM
welcome back JX
hope u get betta soon

GokuX
02-26-2002, 05:54 PM
At least you've got your Xbox to play to pass the time like ya said. Hope ya get well soon.

xboxpebbles
02-26-2002, 06:12 PM
welcome back jeremy...:)

skoot182
02-26-2002, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by JeremyX
Just thought that I 'd give a shout out to jason-XBA, Maximus, ninja scroll and Jeremy-XBA.

and?.?.? AND!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :p

GRAVEDIGGER
02-26-2002, 10:31 PM
Well, dont know who you are, and the 'DIGGER could truly care less, as you said, but hey.........
WELCOME BACK TO XBA FORUMS MAN!:cool:

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken:mad:

Razor70
02-28-2002, 02:26 PM
Hey I don't know you either...but welcome back and I hope you get well soon! Play Xbox it's the best medicine around.

skoot182
02-28-2002, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by BIG-T
Ns's semi-retarded SON

:p