PDA

View Full Version : Veteran on CoD2

m4oH
06-27-2006, 09:25 PM
Well just about every game I've ever played I've been able to just soar through and not have to replay many parts of it. This isn't the case in CoD2. I mean yeah sure its Veteran and all but wtf? Are my teammates retarded? I have to take out 30 guys then watch them drag their lazy asses up a couple of feet only to find more cover and wait for me to kill more people. Did anyone else play/beat this game on Veteran. Actually I guess it's not that hard cause I've only gotten stuck on a couple of parts. I'm on this battle right now called Assault on Matmata and let me tell you, I've never been so angered at a game before. So yeah I just felt like venting.:mad:

Nato King
06-28-2006, 04:33 PM
Well just about every game I've ever played I've been able to just soar through and not have to replay many parts of it. This isn't the case in CoD2. I mean yeah sure its Veteran and all but wtf? Are my teammates retarded? I have to take out 30 guys then watch them drag their lazy asses up a couple of feet only to find more cover and wait for me to kill more people. Did anyone else play/beat this game on Veteran. Actually I guess it's not that hard cause I've only gotten stuck on a couple of parts. I'm on this battle right now called Assault on Matmata and let me tell you, I've never been so angered at a game before. So yeah I just felt like venting.:mad:

I feel your pain M4oH I too was very mad :mad: at this game because I couldn't beat it on Veteran. I think it took me something like two months to beat the game. I must say once you have beaten the game you feel like you can go to war yourself. lol

I wrote this about three months ago of what I think of the game.

I just had to say it because it took me a lot of time and I must have die about 500 times. But I final crushed COD2. Has anyone else beaten the game.

What I don't like about the game.
1. I hate when I die and the check point was at a part a person was talking and so when every time I die I would hear the same words. i.e ( Sgt. Randall the guns are gone what do you mean there gone. There gone they must have moved them.) Man did I hate that. I must have heard it about 100 times out of my 500 death. lol

2. I hated the quotes in the games I got to a point when I started to remember the quotes that come up when you die one of my favorite.( never go into battle without the will to win.) I should have listened.

3. I never really liked when I would be guarding a doorway or a room and a German would come from behind me and kill me. I would always say how did that German get pass like 3 of my guys and not get shot. lol

What I like about the game.
1. I really like the way your man would tell you where the Germans are shooting from. ie(Germans over by the broken wall. or Germans on the second floor right window.) Really came in handy.

2. I like that your man would only move if you move in the game. If you don't move they will not move and Germans will keep coming and coming so the game makes you keep advancing forward. For all those lazy people that want the computer to do all the work not going to happen in the game. lol

3. The look of the smoke was awesome it really came in hand when I needed to cross an open field or down a heavily guarded alley. Very nice.

m4oH
06-28-2006, 09:54 PM
Hah I know what you mean about that "the guns are missing part". Right when you get up the hill on D-Day, correct? Anyways I beat the part I was on but let me tell you this is the FIRST game ever that I've had trouble with on SP. I'm sort of impressed in a way. One thing I don't like is how little my teammates do besides take cover and throw back grenades that were thrown at them.