PDA

View Full Version : worst lvl?

monkeyman
02-26-2002, 04:44 PM
what do you think the worst lvl in halo is?

i dont think any of them are bad i only dislike the last lvl because its the end of the game:(

khaos2005
02-26-2002, 06:21 PM
That's really hard to say. However, if I had to pick one, I would say The Library. It's good, but not my favorite.

mrmp3
02-26-2002, 07:08 PM
Library is defintely the worst board in the game. It's a kewl design, but I hate playing it. Signing off...

ftyards
03-11-2002, 03:41 PM
None are bad, but I hate playing the library

Snoopy7548
03-11-2002, 05:26 PM
the library, the floods are so fu*kin annoying, like if u kill them, then you go back in the level to get some more ammo or somethin, they freakin come back and kill you.:mad:

Masta Chief
03-12-2002, 08:51 AM
My least favorite is the end of the library. When you are running for the last elevator on legendary, then this huge group of flood come out from an area. They usually kill you in like 5 seconds. So I had to through a grenade right before they got there and watch them go flying. Then I hated the end with infinite flood, that take away your health like swish cheese.

mojo__31
03-12-2002, 02:34 PM
Yes, the Library sucked, the other levels were all very cool, and varied. The Library is the same thing over and over and over, the only thing that kept me playing through it was the help of those flying droid things. I was so glad when that level was over.

Spike Minoda
03-13-2002, 04:34 PM
i let my friend borrow my xbox and halo for a day (the guy in my siggy) and he didn't know how to play. when I got it back and opened my file to beat 343 GS, it was on two betrayals instead. He beat 343 and library on legendary in one person mode. wow. IF he hadn't done that, it would have been my 7th file having the whole game beaten.

Who_Me
03-13-2002, 06:21 PM
I would have to say Library Lvl. It just goes on and on and trying to beat it on legendary is insane. Te friggin flood just don't let up. It kept me awake for many hours.

Snoopy7548
03-13-2002, 06:32 PM
just plow right through the flood, dont care about anything, just run like hell, i havent tried it yet, but it seems like a good idea. haha:D

Kortiz
03-13-2002, 09:15 PM
the library was hard.....but i hated when i got the the swamp level......was awesome until the friggen SCARY RESIDENT EVIL MOBS started coming from everywhere, i hated that, ever play Code Veronica on DC......the first part witht he huge explosion? that is how scared i was when that part of the level started, that and the level wouldnt ever end.....the friggen elevator was broken, DAD GOMMET.......that was sucky sucky, hehe but i got through it.....9th level seems to be getting harder, drop down into the water and you got 2 races going at it, then they start all going after me....i hated that, hehe im at that part now. I dont play halo as much as i want to because i have this danged ole addiction called Everquest. sometimes i just wish i would have started doing drugs or sompin:confused:

Exatox
03-18-2002, 10:18 AM
The hardest level was the library. Especially when that **** bot locked in the fcking room where flood were pouring out of the vents!!!

Alien
03-18-2002, 02:43 PM
:D I hated the Library. The flood is just too annoying, and there are too many. And i kept on running out of ammo and having to use my lil pistol...........that was a drag.:mad: :mad:

Iveseenyoubefor
03-29-2002, 05:56 PM
I hated the 5th level more than any other. It wasn't that it was the hardest, I agree that the Library takes the cake for that, but was those damn circular rooms. It almost seemed as if the writers got to the middle of the game and decided to take and break and just copyed and pasted a couple of times. It was really the only part of the game I didn't like because those circular rooms can make you so bored. In contrast I thought that the Library was fun because the Flood added a whole new twist to the game.

monkeyman
03-29-2002, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Iveseenyoubefor
I hated the 5th level more than any other. It wasn't that it was the hardest, I agree that the Library takes the cake for that, but was those damn circular rooms. It almost seemed as if the writers got to the middle of the game and decided to take and break and just copyed and pasted a couple of times. It was really the only part of the game I didn't like because those circular rooms can make you so bored. In contrast I thought that the Library was fun because the Flood added a whole new twist to the game.

what?!?!?!?!?!:eek:

HOW COULD YOU HATE THAT LEVEL?

thats one of my favorite lvls thats crazy:confused: