PDA

View Full Version : Lost Planet Demo Anyone?

mattgame
06-29-2006, 07:59 PM
Maybe I'm the last to know but this game looks and plays tremendously. Has anyone else tried it? I am officially a fan! :cheers:

laughs
06-29-2006, 09:18 PM
Maybe I'm the last to know but this game looks and plays tremendously. Has anyone else tried it? I am officially a fan! :cheers:

Yeah, I loved it! Couldn't beat the boss though, but I only tried once.... Cool as hell though.

Nato King
06-30-2006, 06:05 AM
Yeah, I loved it! Couldn't beat the boss though, but I only tried once.... Cool as hell though.

You too I can't beat the boss too. I think I run out of those life heat points or whatever there called that keeps me alive. But I think all in all I love the demo and I can't wait to get the game to find out more about it.

laughs
06-30-2006, 10:03 AM
You too I can't beat the boss too. I think I run out of those life heat points or whatever there called that keeps me alive. But I think all in all I love the demo and I can't wait to get the game to find out more about it.

Yeah, that's what happened to me too. I ran out of those health points... That's actually the only part of the demo I didn't like.... I like to roam babies!

mattgame
07-01-2006, 12:31 AM
I din't get to the boss yet................................ I suck.