PDA

View Full Version : 'Hog Jumpin'

khaos2005
02-26-2002, 06:13 PM
Hello everyone.

I am a huge fan of Halo, and have been since its release. But no matter how many times I try, I cannot get the Warthog to fly as high as it does in many videos around the internet. What is the secret to this? I have tried finding grenades on the ground, driving the Warthog over them, and lobbing a live grenade under there too. This seems to do nothing. I have also tried the "17-Second Warthog Flight" video. Once again, the Warthog just "pops" off the ground a foot or two, and does nothing interesting. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks everyone! :)

Nato King
02-26-2002, 06:55 PM
I don't know how to do it. But just a suggestion to you have you used the Rocket Launcher that could work.:)

gula
02-26-2002, 07:02 PM
Get a lot of grenades under a warthog and then pick up at least one frag and throw it under the warthog, and BOOM!

Snoopy7548
02-26-2002, 07:28 PM
its so awesome, i got like 11 grenades under the hog, and that thing just flew, oh man it was sweet, i did it at the silent cartographer level, and i did it right at the start, and i launched it over the building and it landed on some marines, it was awesome:D :D

mrmp3
02-26-2002, 08:03 PM
Alright do this. Go to 2-player co-op. Kill everyone until the warthog is dropped. Hop in with both people and drive to the arch that u saw in the video. Have one player controller guy hop out. Make him go behind the warthog and kill him. Then with the guy who just killed your other controlled guy move him to the back of the warthog. The other guy will respawn. have him shoot your controller guy. There is now 8-16 grenades in the back. Back up the warthog and with the guy who isn't in the warthog crouch behind the back of the warthog. Toss the grenade right in this tiny area that isn'tfilled with vehicle parts. Use a frag grenade. Back up, and BOOM!...BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! WAAAAAAAAAH! Enjoy :cool: Signing off...

khaos2005
02-26-2002, 09:33 PM
Thank you to all who responded. I wasn't quite sure how to get so many grenades in one spot, but now I got it. Thanks! I gotta try that now...

Nato King
02-26-2002, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by mrmp3
Alright do this. Go to 2-player co-op. Kill everyone until the warthog is dropped. Hop in with both people and drive to the arch that u saw in the video. Have one player controller guy hop out. Make him go behind the warthog and kill him. Then with the guy who just killed your other controlled guy move him to the back of the warthog. The other guy will respawn. have him shoot your controller guy. There is now 8-16 grenades in the back. Back up the warthog and with the guy who isn't in the warthog crouch behind the back of the warthog. Toss the grenade right in this tiny area that isn'tfilled with vehicle parts. Use a frag grenade. Back up, and BOOM!...BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! WAAAAAAAAAH! Enjoy :cool: Signing off...

I did it this way and it was hot I could not believe that hog could go so High. thanks mrmp3.:)