PDA

View Full Version : in need of help

errormessage
07-07-2006, 06:01 PM
I just picked up an xbox some 1 was gonna chuck and when i boot it up a message come up saying "Your Xbox requires service. Please call Xbox Customer Support." also the is a number 07 in top right corner.after a long search with goole i found the error code 07 had something to do with HDD.what i want to know is can i format the hard drive like you would a pc 1 and if so HOW?????? if not ne suggestions of a cheap or quick fix for this problem.:bang: :bang: :bang:

pop and lock
07-08-2006, 01:31 AM
I think your problem started when you got an xbox that someone was going to chuck.

ll Mista GT ll
07-08-2006, 10:36 AM
I am in love with modding etc, but we cannot talk about things like this here. If you want to send me a PM, thats fine, but we can't talk about modding on the forums.

7 - kernel - HDD timeout

The person who previously owned the Xbox was probably messing around with it. Look at the bottom of your Xbox, and look at the stickers for warrenty, if the are peeled off or are punctured, it has been opened and some jackass messed it up.

Just message me back, and I will help you. I doubt the people you bought ut from will take it back.