PDA

View Full Version : Wwf Raw 2

XboxUserAndrew
02-26-2002, 07:08 PM
What do you guys want in WWF RAW 2?

Here's what I want:

1. Story Mode
2. Extra modes (ex. Table Match, Ladder Match..etc.. Maybe a new match like stap match or something.)
3. More Wrestlers (RVD, BOOKER T..etc..)
4. More fighting areas (Backstage, crowd..etc)

So, what do you guys want?¿

Snoopy7548
02-26-2002, 07:27 PM
i just want an addon disc for raw, so i dont have to pay 50 bucks for a game with like 5 new features, i really really want a royal rumble mode, and some more caw costumes and some more hidden wrestlers (hulk hogan, seargeant slaughter, all the old school guys)

GRAVEDIGGER
02-26-2002, 08:34 PM
Well there are a lot of stuff missing from RAW, so basicly for RAW 2, here are the things that need to be changed and or need to be added (in no particular order)

1: Better Grappling System
2: Updated Roster
3: More Finishers
4: More Modes
5: More regular moves!!
6: Better AI
7: A Ref
8: More than Seven characters on screen
9: More CAW options!! (and we want to be able to RIP our own music!!!!)
10: More like a wrestling game and not a fighting game(IF I WANTED TO PLAY **** LIKE DOA 3, I WOULD HAVE BOUGHT IT...by the way Soul Calubur will rock!!)

So basicly thats it, if i've missed anything please addicts help me out:cool:

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken:mad:

DBXNY
02-26-2002, 08:45 PM
I'm not a wrestling fan at all! But if they actually put in that "behind-the-stage" and "in the crowd" fighting that I heard was supposed to be in the first one, then I'd say there would be a 90% chance they could get me to buy it. :)

GRAVEDIGGER
02-26-2002, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by DBXNY
I'm not a wrestling fan at all! But if they actually put in that "behind-the-stage" and "in the crowd" fighting that I heard was supposed to be in the first one, then I'd say there would be a 90% chance they could get me to buy it. :)

Ahh yes, now THE PHENOM'S list is complete, but its sad to think that i missed the whole backstage thing and the whole crowd fighting situation. Thank you DBXNY:cool:

E-Xbox
02-27-2002, 03:04 PM
i would like the above mentioned stuff

mattcoxonline
02-27-2002, 03:20 PM
how crap is raw...you are all making it out to be a piece of *****...please inform so I don't waste £45 on it if it is crap.......

Snoopy7548
02-27-2002, 05:07 PM
the most annoying thing is its like impossible to do a grapple and a move, the computer always either pushes u away, or reverses the move, its so annoying

tech
02-28-2002, 05:05 PM
Yeah I know what you mean about the grapple. What sucks even more is that if you only punch and kick the crowd starts to not like you. I would like in RAW 2 a strong punch and a light punch. Give it a one two combo jab jab and smack. :D Oh yeah I almost forgot. A SAVE FEATURE will be very nice. I still have 50,000+ blocks and RAW doesn't help lower it.

GRAVEDIGGER
02-28-2002, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by tech
Yeah I know what you mean about the grapple. What sucks even more is that if you only punch and kick the crowd starts to not like you. I would like in RAW 2 a strong punch and a light punch. Give it a one two combo jab jab and smack. :D Oh yeah I almost forgot. A SAVE FEATURE will be very nice. I still have 50,000+ blocks and RAW doesn't help lower it.

Well, "tech" WELCOME TO XBA FORUMS!!:cool:

And it looks like you'll survive, because you just made one of the best commnts in here so far. "I still have 50,000+ blocks and RAW doesn't help lower it"..lol, And you know what the sad part about that statement is, its the fact that he's telling the truth..lol

Basicly we need a save feature for title mode fa-real!!

Snoopy7548
02-28-2002, 06:08 PM
we really need a royal rumble mode, that would save the game fo sheezy, haha, i was really disappointed when i saw it didnt have that mode in it, i think that most games nowadays arent like providing as much fun as they used to, like some games are rushed, like wreckless, like if they waited another week, they could have put in a free roam mode, a multiplayer mode, and some other stuff, and in raw, if they delayed the game like a few more weeks (which i wouldnt have really minded), they could have improved so much, like more game modes, better grappling, i think that developers should ask the gamers what they want in the videogame from now on. it would make them alot more better, instead of having the developer guessing on what the gamers want.

tech
02-28-2002, 06:54 PM
Hey GRAVEDIGGER thanks for the welcome. I hated RAW until I played against my buddy. 23+ minutes and I lost. Agghhh.. But hey it was a blast. I own 7 games and rented like 5 and ripped a whole cd and I'm still wondering how to get below 50,000+ blocks. Hey I have so many saves in fever also. Oh well. All is good.

Snoopy7548
03-01-2002, 01:53 PM
i ripped like 12 cds, and have alot of saves, and it still says that i have 50,000+ blocks

XboxUserAndrew
03-03-2002, 09:34 AM
The memory will always say that, but if you go in it, you can add up all of the blocks. I still have like 35,000 or something.

wweomaniac
03-03-2002, 11:40 AM
i played raw is war and i found it fun in multiplayer. Multiplayer is usually all i play in most game anyways.

However, id idn't really find the career mode any good. It lacked goodness. I cant describe it. But it wasn't as good.

GRAVEDIGGER
03-03-2002, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by wwfomaniac
i played raw is war and i found it fun in multiplayer. Multiplayer is usually all i play in most game anyways.

However, id idn't really find the career mode any good. It lacked goodness. I cant describe it. But it wasn't as good.

Yeah, i definately see what you're saying. But its not a career mode so to speak, its more of a Title Challenge. Hopefully THQ and Anchor will smarten up and do what is neede to make the next installment of this game spectacular:cool: