PDA

View Full Version : GTA 3 online for xbox...

xboxmaster2002
02-26-2002, 07:24 PM
yup thats right here it is but its not official yet well wait and see...

http://www.xbox365.com/news/zcomment.cgi?article=EpEuyyupppJkhsWnXb

JimmieDoogan
02-26-2002, 07:40 PM
I'll continue to be skeptical of this news until I hear it elsewhere. If one little podunk site has such HOT news, then others will pick it up quickly, but seeing as how this site is PODUNK I'll wait until a credible news source hits the scene with this particular blurb.;)

EDIT:
Especially considering that the blurb under the headline has absolutly nothing to do with Online or GTA3 . . . go figure.

HaloUK
02-26-2002, 08:09 PM
The 'story' is lower down the page but is NOT in any way official. As you can see from the quote below this is just the guy's opinion (or 'guess' would be a better word). It's just a pile of steaming poo...

"I may have an explanation why we haven't seen hide nor hijacker of the XBOX version of GTA3. It's because Take 2 may be putting in some Online Multiplayer options! Imagine being able to fight some guy from Detroit over a parked Ferrari F50 and you can imagine my excitement. Even if online play doesn't make the XBOX version, GTA4 is being built into a Massive Multiplayer Online game. One with gangs of roving thieves ready to steal every virtual vehicle that isn't fitted with a club."

JimmieDoogan
02-26-2002, 09:00 PM
Ahhh . . . so its just poor site structure. I get it. :p ;) :cool:

GRAVEDIGGER
02-26-2002, 10:38 PM
Aight Check me out...i'm not here to fire on GTA 3, but whats so great about it? I mean of course the commercials look good, but is the game that great as everyone makes it out to be?

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken:mad:

GokuX
02-26-2002, 10:43 PM
The thing that makes the game really unique is the amount of freedom U have in the game. U can just wander the cities being a bum street thug. U can work for crime bosses. U can work as a police officer, or fire fighter. U can steal cars and take a joy ride. Or U can just cause general chaos and end up running from the cops the entire time. U can probably spend weeks just doing one of these things by itself. U really have to play it a little to see how fun it can be cuz just looking at screenshots, etc doesn't give U much of an idea of what the game is really like when U play it.

Toder
02-26-2002, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by GRAVEDIGGER
Aight Check me out...i'm not here to fire on GTA 3, but whats so great about it? I mean of course the commercials look good, but is the game that great as everyone makes it out to be?

If you only knew how great it was. The game is awesome it has everything from beating the crap out someone walking down the to having a shootout whit the cops. Plus if your a little horny go and pick up a hooker to relieve yourself. The game is awesome.

JimmieDoogan
02-26-2002, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by GRAVEDIGGER

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken:mad:

Tell you what... THE GAME IS SO DOPE, EVEN THOUGH I OWN IT FOR PS2 I WOULDN'T HESITATE FOR EVEN THE SLIGHTEST SECOND TO PICK IT UP SHOULD IT COME OUT ON XBOX!

Crazy Joe
02-27-2002, 01:41 AM
GTA4 as a MMORPG would rule everything, that would be the best game to come out for any system. they should definitely consider this for GTA4.