PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know of anything about a Motocross game for the 360 soon?

MxRacer476
07-11-2006, 11:42 PM
Hey guys,
Does anyone know anything in the works, or anything. For the past 5 years they have released a MX game, and now the the Next Gen console came out they didn't. Does anyone know if they will be releasing one anytime soon?

MxRacer476
07-17-2006, 04:35 PM
Guess not...

ll Mista GT ll
07-17-2006, 04:36 PM
Hey Sir360! :cheers:

Tony_Macaroni
07-17-2006, 05:59 PM
an MX game for 360 would be far superiour ... would be quite sweet i might adddd

joehockey04
11-13-2006, 10:53 AM
Would be nice to see Motocross Madness on 360.

vman
11-13-2006, 01:37 PM
Probably not gonna happen

nesgamingcom
11-13-2006, 06:15 PM
I have not heard of anything although the original xbox had 2 or 3 so hopefully one comes out for the 360

red-rider
11-14-2006, 04:56 AM

that would be amazing.. less of the frilly stuff in the MX games and some proper physics!!

would be nice to have a game with real US National / SX and World championship tracks and licensed riders in!

Maybe compete against legends?? carmichael/everts/pastrana/bubba/mcgrath/robert? etc.. even on older machines aswell... like a famous race e.g 1998 foxhills motocross des nations in the mud or unadilla in 2001.. etc.. ?? and a decent career mode!!!! even tuning?

i know carmichael & mcgrath have their own deals with games (unless they have finished) but if the games developers could convince someone like fox or thor to come in they have alot of big name riders they could bring?

someone PLEASE put a decent amount of development into a 360 mx game!!!

Chewie
11-21-2006, 07:16 AM
I think your best hope is to wait for MTX Mototrax to become BC if it isn't already. That was one hell of a game.

Reclaimer
11-21-2006, 01:48 PM
I think your best hope is to wait for MTX Mototrax to become BC if it isn't already. That was one hell of a game.

Chewie, is that you? The old Chewie, friend of Stephen?

MXracer721
11-24-2006, 11:12 PM

have you heard of MX Unleashed? MX vs. ATV Unleashed? Thats the new Motocross Madness, although its not on 360, the game will most likely be called MX Unleashe....something. The developing company is called Rainbow Studios. Started with Motocross Madness, MCM2 (PC exclusive), then did ATV: Off Road Fury 1 and 2 (sony exclusive), then MX Unleashed (xbox and ps2) then most recently did MX vs ATV Unleashed for xbox, ps2 and just released this year with a track editor for PC. The new ATV: Off Road Fury's are NOT developed by Rainbow, but by Climax and well........its crap. MX vs ATV is by far the best mx game that has ever been created as far as physics, no joke. Rainbow's way of making games is both good and bad.......they'll work on getting the physics right before they do the extra features.......no story modes, took awhile to get online play finally and its still not good, no track editor (but the way they produce their tracks makes it very difficult to include a track editor). I have played the crap out of every MX game they have made and am a huge fan of theirs. And actually over at a forum called MotoTalk there is a guy there that works for Rainbow Studios and he has said taht he cant say what they are working on. And actually they just made MX vs ATV backwards compatible for 360, saw that today at xbox.com so its time for me to get one cuz thats the game i've had most of my time on.........and i think its safe to say im the MX vs ATV master here at xboxaddict........but then again i only know 1 other person here that plays it.

that would be amazing.. less of the frilly stuff in the MX games and some proper physics!!

would be nice to have a game with real US National / SX and World championship tracks and licensed riders in!

Maybe compete against legends?? carmichael/everts/pastrana/bubba/mcgrath/robert? etc.. even on older machines aswell... like a famous race e.g 1998 foxhills motocross des nations in the mud or unadilla in 2001.. etc.. ?? and a decent career mode!!!! even tuning?

i know carmichael & mcgrath have their own deals with games (unless they have finished) but if the games developers could convince someone like fox or thor to come in they have alot of big name riders they could bring?

someone PLEASE put a decent amount of development into a 360 mx game!!!

they have said in the past they dont like to make real tracks in the game because they dont work out well and arent fun. and in MX vs ATV there a many riders including McGrath, Stewart, Tedesco, Byrne, LaRocco, Hansen, Grant Windham the list goes on.......basically no Carmichael or Pastrana. And as for the career mode......i thought what they did was great with the last one, Supercross you have practice, then you pick ur gate according to your time, do your heat, and semi/lcq if needed then pic ur gate for the main. for Nats it was practice then pic gate then 2 motos avg. both motos for the overall. MX vs ATV also has a really fun Supermoto mode. But as far as proper physics.....no game is better than this one.

if u cant tell, MX Unleashed is by far my favorite game haha