PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for Halo 2

Wreckless
02-26-2002, 07:44 PM
I loooove Halo but can see that even it can be approved(I am NOT complaining).
1) More weapons(knifes,flamethrowers,etc)
2) More outside levels
3) More covenet(sp?) troops & be able to call an attack on an enemy if you need help
4) More multiplayer levels
5) More modes(?)

This are few I thought of. Feel free to post your approvements for Halo 2.

Nato King
02-26-2002, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by Wreckless
I loooove Halo but can see that even it can be approved(I am NOT complaining).
1) More weapons(knifes,flamethrowers,etc)
2) More outside levels
3) More covenet(sp?) troops & be able to call an attack on an enemy if you need help
4) More multiplayer levels
5) More modes(?)

This are few I thought of. Feel free to post your approvements for Halo 2.

I really have nothing to say you explained so well. That it would be a hot Halo 2:)

HaloUK
02-26-2002, 08:13 PM
60 fps? Mouse and keyboard support? Bots?

Koopa
02-26-2002, 08:50 PM
1-bots
2-flight-oriented multiplayer modes:D
3-more weapons
4-bots
5-maybe this is personal preference, but i never liked the flood....they just dont fit well with the game's main....idunno, the reason halo is awesome is because instead of having puzzles, the whole puzzle is how to take out certain guys in what order using what strategy. i.e. "okay, run in the room, throw a nade, snipe out the elite, melee the two jackals, mop up the grunts" to me the flood just seemed like a "pump-a-crapload-of-metal-into-them-very-fast" type technique...I'd love to have a prequel or sequel that didn't involve the flood...just huge epic battles with covenant. I'm talking like you start out in a warship, get in a banshee-esque craft, dogfight for a bit, land on the surface of the planet, get in a warthog with marines, drive to the battleground, get off and fight with a couple hundred marines against a couple hundred covenant, then get a troop transport and fly the surviving marines and POWs back to your ship....now that would be amazing:D

Xtopia
02-26-2002, 08:59 PM
I agree w/koopa, I never liked the fload!:mad: And the mission(s) you described sound sweet! But another thing would be to add some sort of aquatic vehicle. I did not like Bloodwake at all! but I think Halo 2 could have some boats--as long as the whole freakin game did not take place in boats like bloodwake!

AlBoogy
02-26-2002, 09:02 PM
OMG is this the same koopa that a few months ago was not sure if he wanted to get an xbox? Seems like you decided to get one!

Anyway, I think there should be a little more variety in enemies. And let us play the regular levels in multiplayer. I think it would have been great to play the silent cartographer (at least a portion of it) in multiplayer.

batman46st
02-26-2002, 09:34 PM
Stupid flood who cares wat did they have to do with the story they just ****ed me off in the long run..I actuay liked that dudes first idea of halo2.. I would also like to see him TAKE OFF THE **** HELMIT! in the ending. Also how about if he can become sorta like a robot thing u knowlike gundam.

Rock2
02-27-2002, 12:43 AM
I agree with the helmet thing. I think it would be cool is the Halo guys could ride in the Wreckless cars. I know it will never happen but it would be cool I think.

Crazy Joe
02-27-2002, 01:32 AM
bots would be pretty sweet, and to use the banshees in multiplayer, i don't understand why they didn't put that in in the first place, it would be amazingly simple, dogfights rule. i am crazy drunk right now so my thoughts are in point form. more guns, no flood(different kind of enemy might be better, one that's intelligent), PLAY AS COVENANT, i think that would rule!!

Rochey69r
02-27-2002, 03:34 AM
things needed for an even better game:

1: be able to comunicate with marines e.g. come here, follow me, stay here, hop in the car, hold your fire.

2: split screen co op

3: no flood

4: a few more weapons and a couple of weapons with a lazer on them.

5: more outdoor fighting

6: more realistic e.g. shoot an alien in the head it dies, not empty a whole clip in his head and he dies.

7: bots in multi

8: a few more vehicles

9: bodies should blow apart not just bleed. e.g. throw a grenade and the enimy blows up not just flys torwards the screen

thats all!!! other than that bungie should be able to think of good ones

UltraMuffin
02-27-2002, 04:29 AM
Level/Game Statistics!
Lotsa unlockable content.

Whisper
02-27-2002, 05:36 AM
I didn't like the flood at all.... when that all happend... I felt like I was playing a fast-pace futuristic Resident Evil

In Halo2, just more bots, no flood, more weps... and im happy

UltraMuffin
02-27-2002, 06:38 AM
Just get rid of those stupid exploding scrotum creatures...

And no more library levels! Especially ones that are filled with exploding scrotums!

JJaX
02-27-2002, 08:29 AM
i would like to see:

Online play (not gamespy)
More maps like gulch
Turrets on bases (like on the warthog)
Morter shelling
Profile Stats
Be able to shoot while carrying the flag (Quake , UT)
Skin editor
map editor
Go prone (lay down like in delta force)
Huge maps so you can ride in style with a pelican (dropship)
more vehicles
Water maps, Like two aircraft carriers fighting
Grapple Hook (Quake 2 LMCTF style)
GIBS!!! I WANT TO BLOW SOMEONE UP INTO GIBS!!!
Flag icons in corner (flag in base, Flag missing, NME flag in base, NME flag missing)
AI marines running around maps to heat things up
BOTS!!!!!
Wildlife roaming around
Laser guided Nukes (like a ghost in Starcraft)
More theme level assualts (Unreal tournament, Parchute into the battle field!!)
More models to pick from (elites)
match recorder (so you can watch yourself in action later)
more gamemodes (Jailbreak)
better multiplayer tweaking (more than two teams, Pick what guns are actually on map)
more powerups (Quad damage [AMP], speed)
Ruins (Speed ruin, power ruin, Health ruin, defense ruin)
Max players = 112 :D

Multiplayer modes intended for 3+ people. (not a capaign but solo missions like this. Imagine 4 people playing a map with objectives and you get one life each, One guy snipes, 2 people rush into bases guarded by marines and one guy sneak in the roof to plant a nuke. WHOA!!!)

The list goes on and on.....

BD11goal
03-03-2002, 06:21 PM
I think there should be a story mode when yoy play as the covenant. Maybe in Halo 2 the humans find out where the covenant live and there is a big battle on their planet or vice versa. Maybe you could pick what character you want to play as in multiplayer instead of just choosing colors.;)

Gammer4Life
03-03-2002, 08:50 PM
I think everone's ideals are great.
here is mine........

1. More player models
2. Naval units
3. Space levels like on (star craft)
4. Gibs!!!!!
5. more weapons like a rail gun!!
6. more funny marine gestures
7. more mods like Team Fortress from quake
8. Clan leagues