PDA

View Full Version : KOTOR 2: Confused about Bao-Dur's Arm-Strikes

selowitch
07-14-2006, 12:03 PM
I'm a little confused about Bao-Dur's Repulsor Strike, Electrical Strike, and Gravitonic Strike feat. If I understand correctly, these feats are not selected in the interface but simply occur automatically whenever Bao-Dur attacks without a weapon (without counting his mechanical arm as a "weapon" for this purpose).

But jeez, it sure seems if that's the case that these powers don't do very much. Am I missing something?

Ainokeatoo
07-14-2006, 01:48 PM
If I remember correctly he used his arm to take down personal shields along with the ones at the base on telos. So really it wouldn't, or shouldn't, do much damage.

selowitch
07-14-2006, 02:32 PM
If I remember correctly he used his arm to take down personal shields along with the ones at the base on telos. So really it wouldn't, or shouldn't, do much damage.Sure, but it still seems like a long wait for the level-ups for such a tiny gain. Also, I don't know whether the fist-attack bonuses stack with Flurry/Improved Flurry/Master Flurry or Critical Strike/Improved Critical Strike/Master Critical Strike or not. Is there any real difference among Gravitronic Strike/Electrical Strike, etc. other than the damage they do?

scozzard
07-19-2006, 09:58 PM
Im playing KOTOR2 at the moment as well, picked it up for $10 cause i remember playing the first one which i thought was awesome. But yea i think bao-durs only real use for his bionic arm is break the shields on telos. To be honest I have no idea about his other functionalities, I usually use the other characters, they kick more ass

joshchaza
08-05-2006, 04:22 AM
Im playing KOTOR2 at the moment as well, picked it up for $10 cause i remember playing the first one which i thought was awesome. But yea i think bao-durs only real use for his bionic arm is break the shields on telos. To be honest I have no idea about his other functionalities, I usually use the other characters, they kick more ass

where the hell did you get it for 10$!!!???!!??!?!?!?!?!?

... and yes i know i over-use the ?'s and the !'s

Ainokeatoo
08-05-2006, 10:53 PM
The game is friggen old, where can't you get it for ten bucks?