PDA

View Full Version : How much would you pay for Tekki and why?

ALC
02-26-2002, 08:22 PM
I would pay $100 dollars even. but that's just because i'm poor. :p How much would you pay for such a game?

ChaZ
02-27-2002, 03:01 AM
Zero!

I just found out that they're making special controller with joysticks and pedals and keyboards! I mean... the press release somewhere said it's the size of 3 friggin' Xbox units!!!

Where can I put them? obviously not on my laps!

If you buy the game, you obviously have to buy the special controller to play with it. Why should I pay for controller that won't work in other games?

Don't get suckered in!

-ChaZ

studepaber
02-27-2002, 08:57 AM
I would pay $100 for the controller to play Tekki, and I guess I would pay an aditional 100 for the game itself. The realism makes me soil syself.

ALC
02-28-2002, 09:06 PM
that's what I like to hear! I love the charm and intrigue associated with those giant robots :p, I knew all along about those giant controllers, that's why I made the thread.. I imagine capcom will develop other titles that support their huge controller, or that it will be compatible with other games or something.. But reguardless, That game will be mine!

SciFi
02-28-2002, 09:58 PM
i highly doubt that many (if any) other games will use that controler. The first reason is that not all xbox owners will get this game just because of this controler, and thus they wouldn't be able to sell other such games to the majority (sort of like an add on...). The second is that not many games will require that type of controls.
The only way i see other games useing it is like raceing games use stearing wheels (aka: not needed but nice to have)