PDA

View Full Version : Must...have...games!

Koopa
02-26-2002, 08:41 PM
well all i have is halo...and with the recent releases of 3 games i might want....and with funds low..i can get one..as of now its between JSRF, Circus Maximus, and Wreckless....Wreckless may be outta the question cuz it has no multiplay, but if you guys think its really good..then......idunno just gimme your impressions or suggestions or something.

Frink
02-26-2002, 08:48 PM
Out of the those three I would pick Jet Set Radio Future. I have yet to play it but am buying it tomorrow and will post my impressions. I have heard bad reviews of Circus Maximus and I personally didn't like Wreckless. The choice is up to you though.

E-Xbox
02-26-2002, 09:10 PM
GET AMPED if u dont have it man...
its an amazing game

Underdog
02-26-2002, 09:53 PM
UFC UFC UFC

Kooster
02-26-2002, 10:03 PM
i dont like any of those games

Toder
02-26-2002, 10:03 PM
yeah buy UFC
If you like UFC and no hold bare fighting.

Shadow Fox
02-26-2002, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by Koopa
well all i have is halo...and with the recent releases of 3 games i might want....and with funds low..i can get one..as of now its between JSRF, Circus Maximus, and Wreckless....Wreckless may be outta the question cuz it has no multiplay, but if you guys think its really good..then......idunno just gimme your impressions or suggestions or something. Get Circus Maximus first, then JSRF, or both if you get the chance.

I dunno if you like sports, but try out NFL Fever, it's badass. And at least rent Max Payne, Mad Dash and Gun Valkyrie in a month or so. If you like 'em, keep 'em.

-Official Ninja of XboxAddict

Rock2
02-27-2002, 12:30 AM
I disagree, I think Wreckless is a buyer game. Awesome graphics that go on and on. Don't get New Legends or JSRF unless you like that kinda thing.

TRUE_GAMER
02-27-2002, 02:17 AM
First Circus Maximus should be on the Gamecube, think about it a chariot racing game thats screaming GameCube all the way.

Second Wreckless is worth buying(at the cheapest price you can get it for) Cause it will soon get boring of the same missions.

Third JSRF is a game worth having but you must like this kind of game so rent first then decide.

**Don't evening think of buying Max Payne. No REPLAY what-so-ever.**

Forth do not buy Raw, I and many people think this is a rental.

Fifth UFC seems the announcer is pasted on the screen as well as the commentators outside of the ring. Opening cg is the best. But what one is not.

Suggestions You should really check out Genma, Amped, and Fever.

jeah
02-27-2002, 02:34 AM
What about PGR? I traded for it, and **** I love that game! I have put a ton of hours into it and I still love it and play it!

l Maximus l
02-27-2002, 04:18 PM
Personally, I'm not buying any more games until Rallisport and Hunter: The Reckoning come out. I understand that Rallisport comes out next month..and Hunter: The Reckoning the next month after that.

I'm really pumped up for Unreal Championship and Brute Force over anything else, though! :)

fear_this
02-27-2002, 04:21 PM
You should defidently get SSX Tricky. Its a beast. :cool:

AvedisZ
02-27-2002, 04:23 PM
I'm waiting for Rallisport. Brute Force is also supposed to come out in March. James Bond Angent Under Fire will also be out in March (26th). I played it on PS2 and it was pretty cool.

Xboxed
02-27-2002, 04:46 PM
Desert Storm looks wicked

SSX tricky is wicked

And Halo

Koopa
02-27-2002, 06:09 PM
hmmm max payne is out (I have it on PC)

circus maximus....i think its gonna get a bad review on ign (they said "see how this chariot racer's wheels fell off" or something...) but i'll probably rent it with JSRF...

and sorry SF but i don't like sports.....

xfan2k2
02-27-2002, 06:11 PM
circus maximus got a 3.8 from ign. Yet I hear many people talking about how much they like it.....this could get interesting!

AlBoogy
02-27-2002, 06:25 PM
Koopa didnt you start off in this site as a nintendo fanboy? Its been like steps. lol from fanboy, to being on the fringe (i remember you posting many times you werent sure if you were going to buy xbox), to now having xbox! What finally made you buy it?