PDA

View Full Version : I need opinions of Jet Set Radio Future

Bretzky
02-26-2002, 09:10 PM
I am seriously considering buying this game but I need some trusted addicts opinions on this game.

This game looks awesome and the review by Gamespot was good but I just wanted more reassurance that this game is all its cracked up to be.

Please post your opinions,
Thanks;) :D ;)

Sangha
02-26-2002, 09:13 PM
Jet Grind Radio for Dreamcast was amazing and i wouldn't expect anything less from the XBox version. I personally think this game is the second best Xbox game after Halo

AlBoogy
02-26-2002, 09:17 PM
When i created my own tag, i loved seeing it spray painted all over town. I created one with the picture in my avator and it said CANES on the bottom of it, i cant wait to do it again in larger environments.

Azazel
02-26-2002, 09:21 PM
I was just about to create a thread with the exact same question!
Ive never played either Jet set game, but keep hearing alot about them, so Im curious if the xbox one is any good?

Worth buying???

TEA
02-26-2002, 09:23 PM
I want this game too cause it seems good.But I never got to play it on DC (cuz it broke before JGR came out),but I played it over my friends house couldn't get the hang of it (but i only played for like 5 mins (cuz I kept running off the stage or some type of boundary).I think I'll rent this one for I lay down 53.96 at wally for something I never got the feel of and NBA2k2 is on my mind tooo loved NBA2k for DC.The need to make Power Stone 3 or port Power Stone 2.

khaos2005
02-26-2002, 09:27 PM
Can someone please explain to me what this game is about? Is it childish in any way? What is the point or plot of it? I am thinking of getting it, but I am not too sure what it is about. Thanks.

AlBoogy
02-26-2002, 09:43 PM
"Can someone please explain to me what this game is about? Is it childish in any way? What is the point or plot of it? I am thinking of getting it, but I am not too sure what it is about. Thanks."

It would take a while to type up but you can get all that info here,,,,,

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories/reviews/0,10867,2850394,00.html

Nato King
02-26-2002, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by AlBoogy
"Can someone please explain to me what this game is about? Is it childish in any way? What is the point or plot of it? I am thinking of getting it, but I am not too sure what it is about. Thanks."

It would take a while to type up but you can get all that info here,,,,,

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories/reviews/0,10867,2850394,00.html

Good info AlBoogy this page told me a lot about JSRF that I didn't know. I might rent it to see what it's like but frpm what I read it could be a buy. Like I said before in a past thread I like the DC game Jet Grind Radio. So I think this game won't late me down.:)

Razor70
02-27-2002, 01:13 PM
I am probably going to rent this title first to make sure I like it and all before I buy it. I am for sure I will end up buying it in the long run, but I just want to make sure. The game looks cool though.

l Maximus l
02-27-2002, 01:29 PM
I don't know, dudes :confused: ....is this really a bad ass game? I'll trust you guys and atleast rent it...but, I'm not sure if this is all that great... Keep in mind that I have never played or seen it before...so, I'll try to keep an open mind and rent it to see what it's all about. If I like it, I'll definately buy it...but, not without checking it out first.

Ninja Scroll
02-27-2002, 01:41 PM
well im not a fan of extreme games ala Tony Hawk and all, but I bought jet Set Radio on my beloved Sega Dreamcast and I found it very addictive.
I can only asume this Xbox "new" version of the series will only be better!
Spray painting everything is sooo fun! And you cant forget running away from da pigs,.... I mean cops!:D

I dont rent games, but if your not sure you can always do that first to make sure this is something your willing to drop $50.00 smackers on!:)