PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Dark Zero

pitt4ever
07-19-2006, 09:13 PM
I know this would probably be considered advertising, but I can't help it. IT'S SUCH A DEAL! This place has got PDZ for $20. Now, I'm probably a bigger hater of this game than anyone I ever met, but even if this wasn't the "killer app," it's a lot easier to swallow at this price.

http://www.microcenter.com/game_room/games/game_single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0227581

Whisper
07-19-2006, 11:17 PM
It's all I play.. even though I own NFS and GRAW as well as Halo 2.

PDZ is the funnest shooter on the system. All my friends have more fun playing it than the others too. Once your shallow mind gets past the comic-graphics and lame single player, the multiplayer becomes a blast.

21,000 kills and counting.

pjh13
07-19-2006, 11:39 PM
It's all I play.. even though I own NFS and GRAW as well as Halo 2.

PDZ is the funnest shooter on the system. All my friends have more fun playing it than the others too. Once your shallow mind gets past the comic-graphics and lame single player, the multiplayer becomes a blast.

21,000 kills and counting.

i agree whisper, this game gets hated on so hard for not doing some things right, but it is just so much fun to play. And for me that is the most important part of a game, that it is fun and i can play it alot with friends and not get bored of it.

l Maximus l
07-20-2006, 12:23 AM
Oooooh....I'm with Pitt4ever on this one - Perfect Dark Zero single handidly made me get so pissed off about the XBox 360. Keep in mind, when I first played this game that I was playing on a 106" screen from a High Definition Projector and I still was disappointed.

Perfect Dark Zero blows ass. I played for hours upon hours and one time I actually fell asleep because I was so damn bored. I gave this game one of the biggest chances because I didn't want it to suck - I was in serious denial - and to my dismay, I realized the game blows some serious ass.

It's not like I plugged this game into my XBox 360 and played on a 20" Tube using Composite video either...The game blows. The PDZ disc doesn't even deserve to be used as a beer coaster.

If anyone is confused with this post, I'll just put it this way: PDZ sucks.