PDA

View Full Version : Chromhounds the future of MW?

NiNeBReaKeR
07-25-2006, 07:05 PM
so i was thinking about Chromehounds..hmmmm supposed to be like the new mechwarroir i guess i remeber mechwarrior and it kicked ass so i was thinking bout getting chromehounds anyone have any input on this game befor i go waste 60 bucks?

Nato King
07-25-2006, 09:32 PM
I am not into these types of games but what you wanted was information and I am a pro at getting information so here what I got for you to read.
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e27/RoutineX/xbimages/Chromehounds/cover-chromehounds.jpg

One here is the offical web site for Chromhounds.
http://www.sega.com/gamesite/chromehounds/index.php

Second here is a Trailer of Chromhounds
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/viewer.aspx?productId=1204&assetTypeId=2&shotId=0

And last here is the Features of Chromhounds

Chromehounds™ brings squad-based multiplayer mech combat exclusively to Xbox 360™ for the first time ever. The war of the future has begun with three superpower nations fighting for world domination.

Commanding giant metal war machines called "Hounds," you must manage your tower of heavy artillery through giant war zones while engaging in cooperative squad-based tactics and fighting intense battles against other real-time players via Xbox Live®. Strategic planning, quick reflexes, and team-based communication are the key to winning the Chromehounds battle.

Customize your massive mechanized Hounds with a huge array of available options to create a walking arsenal of firepower. Chromehounds offers you six different types of vehicles to choose from, each excelling in a different aspect of battle: Scout, Soldier, Sniper, Defender, Heavy Gunner, and Tactics Commander.

In multiplayer combat modes, you can build large platoons and take to the battlefield in squads of six for head-to-head battles with opposing squads, conquering enemy territory to advance towards world domination. Single-player action is also available so you can sharpen your tactics and create a Hound that becomes the ultimate combat war vehicle.

First of its kind: First and only squad-based, mech-combat game set in a persistent world for Xbox 360. Original IP on next-gen platform.
Strategic gameplay: Take on specific roles, form balanced teams, and choose which side to defend as you head into the war zones. Choose from more than 100 maps and campaigns.

Hound customization: No two Hounds need to be alike in this highly customizable world. Choose from millions of options (parts, weapons, accessories, skins, etc) to build the ultimate war machine that can be taken onto the field in both first- and third-person perspectives.
Persistent online war zone: Enjoy an immersive multiplayer experience as you wage war for world domination.

Multiplayer combat modes: Build squads of up to 20 players and take to the field in clans of six for head-to-head battle with opposing clans. Single-player action lets you sharpen your tactics solo as well as begin to create a Hound that best suits the battle.
Photorealistic visuals: The game's stunning, war-torn environments come to life.
Renowned developer: FROM Software brings a solid reputation in mech action games.

Now I hope that is enough information for you.

NiNeBReaKeR
07-25-2006, 10:59 PM
I am not into these types of games but what you wanted was information and I am a pro at getting information so here what I got for you to read.
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e27/RoutineX/xbimages/Chromehounds/cover-chromehounds.jpg

One here is the offical web site for Chromhounds.
http://www.sega.com/gamesite/chromehounds/index.php

Second here is a Trailer of Chromhounds
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/viewer.aspx?productId=1204&assetTypeId=2&shotId=0

And last here is the Features of Chromhounds

Chromehounds™ brings squad-based multiplayer mech combat exclusively to Xbox 360™ for the first time ever. The war of the future has begun with three superpower nations fighting for world domination.

Commanding giant metal war machines called "Hounds," you must manage your tower of heavy artillery through giant war zones while engaging in cooperative squad-based tactics and fighting intense battles against other real-time players via Xbox Live®. Strategic planning, quick reflexes, and team-based communication are the key to winning the Chromehounds battle.

Customize your massive mechanized Hounds with a huge array of available options to create a walking arsenal of firepower. Chromehounds offers you six different types of vehicles to choose from, each excelling in a different aspect of battle: Scout, Soldier, Sniper, Defender, Heavy Gunner, and Tactics Commander.

In multiplayer combat modes, you can build large platoons and take to the battlefield in squads of six for head-to-head battles with opposing squads, conquering enemy territory to advance towards world domination. Single-player action is also available so you can sharpen your tactics and create a Hound that becomes the ultimate combat war vehicle.

First of its kind: First and only squad-based, mech-combat game set in a persistent world for Xbox 360. Original IP on next-gen platform.
Strategic gameplay: Take on specific roles, form balanced teams, and choose which side to defend as you head into the war zones. Choose from more than 100 maps and campaigns.

Hound customization: No two Hounds need to be alike in this highly customizable world. Choose from millions of options (parts, weapons, accessories, skins, etc) to build the ultimate war machine that can be taken onto the field in both first- and third-person perspectives.
Persistent online war zone: Enjoy an immersive multiplayer experience as you wage war for world domination.

Multiplayer combat modes: Build squads of up to 20 players and take to the field in clans of six for head-to-head battle with opposing clans. Single-player action lets you sharpen your tactics solo as well as begin to create a Hound that best suits the battle.
Photorealistic visuals: The game's stunning, war-torn environments come to life.
Renowned developer: FROM Software brings a solid reputation in mech action games.

Now I hope that is enough information for you.
thanks for the info Serg it sounds badass but i couldnt click on those links my internet always freezes when i click on a link to somwhere elsse so i copeid and pasted that site u gave me for trailers and i got to the site but it didnt have any trailers i donnu

Nato King
07-26-2006, 05:39 AM
There is nothing wrong with my links. I went back to the link with the trailer and I clicked on it. The site comes up and it says this:

The video will launch in a few moments.
Click here if the video does not launch.

Return to the page you were viewing before

Get more information at http://www.---.com.

So I don't know if you are not waiting long enough for the trailer. Please try again and anybody esle who is reading this try it so I know it's not just me. lol thanks.

ll Mista GT ll
07-26-2006, 12:47 PM
There is nothing wrong with my links. I went back to the link with the trailer and I clicked on it. The site comes up and it says this:

He never said it was your links, he said his browser freezes up.

Nato King
07-26-2006, 05:33 PM
He never said it was your links, he said his browser freezes up.

oh ok. I miss understood him.

wulkar
07-26-2006, 05:42 PM
it looked like it would be a good game but i dont like mech games at all so i cant really tell you. ill ask my friend about it for you hang on

NiNeBReaKeR
07-26-2006, 07:22 PM
it looked like it would be a good game but i dont like mech games at all so i cant really tell you. ill ask my friend about it for you hang on
sweet

wulkar
07-26-2006, 07:43 PM
It's pretty fun, you just have to figure out what you want, single player is decent, but multiplayer can either be boring or really fun.

thats what he said when i asked him

NiNeBReaKeR
07-26-2006, 07:49 PM
It's pretty fun, you just have to figure out what you want, single player is decent, but multiplayer can either be boring or really fun.

thats what he said when i asked him
lolz not a lot of input but thanks for trying bro

ChessPieceFace
07-27-2006, 11:44 PM
I bought it and have been playing for a week now. Not as fast as Mechwarrior, but more realistic. Example : heavy mechs move more slow , fast mech's with light armor move more faster. The game works best if you have friends online to play with , it can be very tactical depending on your squad . The single player is mostly a tutorial , so all in all I would give it about 7/10. If you dont have Xbox Live dont bother with the title, and having a clan would help the imersion factor with the whole game. Any other questions let me know

Nato King
07-28-2006, 05:33 AM
Nice one ChessPieceFace

Make me want to go out and buy the game. LIke I said before I am not even into these type of games.

ChessPieceFace
07-28-2006, 02:46 PM
Its not a true RTS, I would say more a action RTS. You have to rely heavly on your squad mates communication is key. The squads that use tatics will win over squads that just rush into battle . They are different types of mechs which they call classes but you can make your own mech with different parts, which can end up a hybrid of maybe 2 classes. So fullily customizeable mechs with parts color and logos.

So when you start out on the battle field you have to capture COMBAS's in order to communitcate. Think of them as huge cell phone towers with range. If anyone is out of range of the COMBAS then they are effectively cut off of communication. So it is essential to move as a group and cordinate attacks. In the battle you can pull up a map that is a grid , so you can call orders like , "Hey enemy's in G5" . Tho the game does has its problems . Being new the servers will sometimes drop ya , or lag. But that happens every once and awhile . Its annoying, but it isnt that hard to get back into a game so it doesnt hurt the over all game experiance to much. So overall which side you chose and your squad will make or break the game for you.

NiNeBReaKeR
07-29-2006, 08:21 PM
im willing to trade for this game ...Call of Duty 2, Quake 4, or Condemed:Criminal Origins