PDA

View Full Version : XO6 Coming to Barcelona

Ainokeatoo
08-03-2006, 10:05 PM
X06 Coming to Barcelona

Microsoft recently announced that X06, the Xbox® brand experience for the gaming and entertainment industries, will be held on September 27 and 28 this year in the glamorous, cosmopolitan and cultural city of Barcelona. This year's exclusive event will welcome Europe’s top media, partners, publishers and developers to the Spanish city to experience the incredible evolution of the Xbox 360™ console and the exciting offerings it will bring to Europe.

At X06 Microsoft will unveil more plans for the Xbox 360, showcasethe depth of the upcoming next-generation lineup of games, the next wave of accessories and new world-class Xbox Live® entertainment experiences, along with the latest Games for Windows® announcements.

For the first time, Microsoft will welcome South Africa, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Poland to the event. It has recently been announced that Xbox 360 will launch in these countries by the end of 2006.

Previous X0 events have been the setting for high-profile announcements such as the European pricing details for Xbox (2001); Xbox Live, and the acquisition of Rare (2002); the unveiling of new Xbox branding (2003), and the fantastic launch games lineup for Xbox 360 (2005). This year’s event will be no exception, and visitors to the Barcelona event should expect to be blown away with exclusive news announcements and amazing next generation gaming experiences.

As always, third party publishers and developers will have a strong presence, and will be using X06 as a platform to unveil major announcements and showcase forthcoming Xbox 360 and Games for Windows titles.

This is directly ripped from the xbox site since I dun feel like posting links... lol, sorry, Anyways, I think this is pretty cool, microsoft is getting more and more countries, making it more and more available around the world. Soon they will have the xbox products and consoles in every country, that's what I hope anyways, what do you guys think?