PDA

View Full Version : What is error code 80070003 ?

Nato King
08-04-2006, 09:50 PM
http://www.majornelson.com/photos/blogphotos1/images/134367/original.aspx

With all of the new content that has been released on the Xbox Live Marketplace, I noticed that some people are getting the cryptic and mysterious ‘Status code: 80070003’ as pictured above. This usually means that you do not have enough free space on your storage device. You can easily check how much space you have on your storage devices by going to the System Blade->Memory. You’ll see a list of your memory devices, and how much room is available on each device. What you need to do is delete items from your storage device to make room. (Directions on how to do this here) Once you have done that you can go back in to the Marketplace and download the content you’d like.

Why don’t we say something simple like ‘Your memory device is full’? Got me

Source:Marjor nelson

ll Mista GT ll
08-04-2006, 10:23 PM
So why is the title of the thread asking what the error code is? :s

Lemon
08-04-2006, 10:29 PM
maybe he meant "What error code 80070003 is" :confused:

Nato King
08-05-2006, 04:51 AM
So why is the title of the thread asking what the error code is? :s

I know what it means which you can see but why they have it as error 80070003 and not something simple like ‘Your memory device is full’ like I said in the thread.

Ainokeatoo
08-05-2006, 11:37 PM
Meh, I found something out though, if you, have ever downloaded anything from the marketplace that you didn't finish downloading, if you go to the memory section of the guide, there will be some yield signs that show you haven't finished or the content got currupted(sp?) if you delete those it will free up alof space... I did that with unfinished demos, and got about 3 gigs of space back....

Nato King
08-06-2006, 05:55 AM
Meh, I found something out though, if you, have ever downloaded anything from the marketplace that you didn't finish downloading, if you go to the memory section of the guide, there will be some yield signs that show you haven't finished or the content got currupted(sp?) if you delete those it will free up alof space... I did that with unfinished demos, and got about 3 gigs of space back....

That's good to know. I will try that. I really need about 3 gigs right about now.