PDA

View Full Version : Street Fighter II download

l Maximus l
08-06-2006, 11:56 PM
Have you guys downloaded this yet?

I downloaded the trial version....man, I don't remember this game being so lackluster in the graphics and gameplay department...lol

Don't get me wrong, it's pretty cool that it's on XBL - I was a die hard fan of the game. It's just impressive to see how gaming has advanced over the years :D

m4oH
08-07-2006, 12:00 AM
I dled the demo and let me tell you I suck complete bunghole at this game. I ended up shutting it off after about 2 mins of playtime. :mad:

laughs
08-07-2006, 12:01 AM
Have you guys downloaded this yet?

I downloaded the trial version....man, I don't remember this game being so lackluster in the graphics and gameplay department...lol

Don't get me wrong, it's pretty cool that it's on XBL - I was a die hard fan of the game. It's just impressive to see how gaming has advanced over the years :D

Yeah, they are always worse than we remember. I haven't downloaded this one though.... Never did like Street Fighter :p

l Maximus l
08-07-2006, 12:44 AM
I dled the demo and let me tell you I suck complete bunghole at this game. I ended up shutting it off after about 2 mins of playtime. :mad:

I used to be bad ass at this game...but, I played it, too, and I sucked atleast 2 bungholes when I played it!

Anyway, yeah - I shoved in a little Halo 2 after that - I haven't played it in a while - fortunately, I wasn't too rusty, though....

Ainokeatoo
08-07-2006, 11:18 AM
They didn't even have a damn moves list so you were stuck going up against what I would call a lvl 10 (which I call the highest) opponent and you really don't know what the hell your doing.... But overall the game is pretty cool, I guess...

mrmp3
08-07-2006, 11:52 AM
I haven't played in a while, and I don't remember a lot of moves, but I can tell you the clockwise and counterclockwise stuff is important. Like start and six o' clock (down) and rotate to 3 or 9 (depending which way your facing) and hit the kick or punch button. For Saggot, with the kick button, it does some blue flame attack I think and with Ryu and Ken you do that with punch and depending if you do it forward or back it does the fireball or the spinning kick. I think with Blanka if you keep hitting down and kick or punch he does the electricity attack. If you keep hitting kick with Chun-Li she does that kick attack where her leg just keeps moving up and down and E. Honda if you keep hitting punch he moves his hand up and down and you can move forward and back with it. That's all I remember for moves, hope that helps.

Oh i haven't dloaded it yet cuz I still got it on emulator and to me it sounds like the connection on Kalera (sp?) is better than it is over XBL so it sounds pointless to me.

y2kash_14
08-07-2006, 06:33 PM
i believe if you go to Options --> How to Play...there is a move list

rolling stone
08-08-2006, 03:58 PM
i believe if you go to Options --> How to Play...there is a move list
yup, they have the moves list there.

man this game is hard!! i guess it's the arcade, though, so they made it tough to get everyone to plug more quarters in :mad: . it's fun, but it's frustrating how i can't get past half the guys on single player arcade mode! online is pretty fun, just watch out for those cheap-ass e honda players.. ;)