PDA

View Full Version : xbox 360 freezes on every sports game

othervoice1
08-10-2006, 09:31 PM
Every single sports game I play (which is the genre I mainly play) freezes- baseball basketball football pro college- they all have freezing problems- buuut when i play any other type of game no problems at all- i took my original 360 produced in december back to best buy but the new one they gave me was produced in november- figures. Anyways having same problem with all sports games- sometimes freezes after just a few minutes so cant be an overheat problem- anyone know what is causing this with sports titles (both ea and 2k sports). Does anyone know if improvements have been made to the more currently produced 360's and if i should wait to take mine back in for a new one again. sooo frustrating.

pjh13
08-10-2006, 09:46 PM
i think there is this thing you can do where you clear the cache, but i am not sure how to do it so hopefully someone else can help you

laughs
08-10-2006, 10:24 PM
I have no idea either, but if I were you, I'd keep returning them. Maybe they should test it out at the store for you or something. Mine has no problems like that, and I got mine on launch day :confused:

Ainokeatoo
08-10-2006, 10:34 PM
There isn't anything wrong with those produced in november, I got mine on release day and it is working fine.