PDA

View Full Version : How to get up to 3 gang members In Saints Row Demo

Nato King
08-13-2006, 11:53 AM
Hey,

I found out A cool glitch in the Saints Row demo...
for the people that already know the following please don't Read. :P

When you start the snatch mission, you'll get the orders to recruit ho's, by killing their pimp and enemy gang members.
Instead of recruiting the ho's, go and find some gangmembers, recruit them by pressing d-pad up.
Wait untill th clock runs out, after the mission is failed the gangmembers will still stick with you and you can start an all out war on the enemy gangs

Have fun!!!

Ainokeatoo
08-13-2006, 06:22 PM
Hmm... That's pretty cool... Never heard of that one, I tried doing the whole recruit three people by having julius and that other guy... but that didn't work.. heh... Nice find :D

Nato King
08-13-2006, 08:16 PM
Ya it is a good find I think I did it the other day while I was playing the demo and I was like wow. Now the question is someone would need to try it to see if it's something everyone can do because I have only done it once myself.

Whisper
08-15-2006, 09:11 PM
Wow, works easily and nicely.. going around killin *****es with mah homies.. straight up thuggin yo..

?

Nato King
08-15-2006, 09:49 PM
Wow, works easily and nicely.. going around killin *****es with mah homies.. straight up thuggin yo..

?

Oh you like that whisper.

Where you been lately haven't seen you around and from how you are talking are you looking into gettting this game too. I sure am getting it.

Whisper
08-15-2006, 10:08 PM
This is the best looking game I have seen in a long long time.. definently will be getting it.. finally something fresh for the 360!

and imalways around.. lurking in the OTL.